PA & Associates Healthcare // Kermit Hunt Valley, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Data Analyst collects, organizes, transforms, and interprets data for existing and prospective clients. The role ensures the integrity of data and ensuring analysis presented is of the highest quality in support of all client and prospect initiatives across all departments of the Company. Specific duties include:
- Coordination with all departments and team members to produce project plans with defined scope, data requirements and technical feasibility for all analysis projects
- Being a valued team member to provide opinions regarding product enhancements and new features for all Company applications
- Review Physician Preference Items (PPI) pricing files, purchase data and other client-submitted files for accuracy, formatting and bid project compliance
- Attend client meetings and presentations and provide subject matter expertise
- Identify trends and opportunities for efficiency and cost reductions using all available data
- Support Strategic Advisor role and other client-facing professional staff by conducting required analysis and briefing team members in support of client initiatives
- Assist Case Analyst and Customer Support Representative with bill sheet review, as applicable
- Use of company applications and standardized templates provided by the organization to perform tasks, track progress, communicate, and collaborate with team members, fellow employees, and external customers
- Well versed in the Kermit application to inform Product Managers of data anomalies, situations and trends which a) Require attention to optimize product performance or b) Is helpful in the management of the client relationship
- Understanding of the hospital client’s PPI vendor agreement business rules to assist with the provisioning and implementation of the Kermit application
- Evaluate internal data management and analysis processes to identify methods to correct issues, reduce costs, and increase efficiency for the Company
- Maintain protocols for the handling, integrity, processing, and cleansing of data
- Cross-trained in the role of Customer Support Representative
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
- Experience with surgical implant product knowledge and/or operating room experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal colleagues and external clients
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office suite. Advanced capabilities with MS Excel to perform data transformation and analysis
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Must be able to provide time estimates for project completion as projects are assigned
- Associate degree or GED required
- Must be able to be positioned at a computer during routine working hours, excluding breaks and lunch periods
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone
PA & Associates Healthcare // KermitWhy Work Here?
Fast-growing company with a proven product and service. Great opportunity to join a team early without the risk. Fun culture, new office.
Ranked by the Baltimore Business Journal as the area's 7th fastest growing privately held company (136% growth), Kermit pioneered a new method for hospitals to gain visibility to high-cost implantable medical devices, achieve guaranteed cost savings and secure a method of long-term spend management through our technology-enabled service. We are pursuing an aggressive growth plan and national rollout of our services that builds upon the existing management of 40% of the implant spend, we manage 40% of the implant spend which transacts in the state of Maryland and have our sights set on a national expansion and growth phase.
AddressHunt Valley, MD
TechnologyView all jobs at PA & Associates Healthcare // Kermit