P3S Corporation Wahiawā, HI
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Job Title: Security Escorts
Place of Performance: Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam -Hawaii
Clearance: TS/SCI or Interim TS/SCI
Reports To: Project Manager/Supervisor
Work Hours: 06:00 – 18:00 (10–12-hour work shifts Monday – Saturday. Sundays are off)
Position: Full and Part Time Positions
Job Description P3S is looking for Military Base Escorts to provide daily escort services to un-cleared contractors and visitors performing maintenance and construction activity for NCTAMS PAC Military Base, Wahiawa, Hawaii..
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensures all visiting personnel "Sign In/Sign Out" in accordance with approved processes and procedures.
- Escort uncleared workers to the restroom, break rooms, lunch areas and other areas as required while keeping them in always assigned areas in secured environments.
- Maintains visual and auditory contact of all un-cleared visitors under their control except instances were determined by the Project Manager.
- Maintains proximity to visitors to prevent the intentional or unintentional disclosure of classified information, materials, or equipment.
- Ensure that all escorts announce the presence of un-cleared personnel when entering office spaces within the secured areas.
- Ensures proper housekeeping practices are strictly adhered to.
- Interacts professionally with customers, contractors, vendors and staff members; maintains effective working relationships in cooperation with the management team to meet the mission objectives of the contract.
- Observe uncleared workers while they perform their work duties to ensure they are not accessing sensitive or classified areas, documents, and/or materials.
- Notify leadership of unique situations and problems encountered.
- Meets safety performance standards.
- Remains alert and focused at all times while carrying out their escort duties. Will not engage in any activities which will detract from their responsibilities while on duty.
- Takes all breaks, to include lunch, at the same time as the escorted visitor for which the Contractor is responsible or arranges for another fully cleared and approved Contractor personnel to act as temporary relief.
- Plans daily activities within the guidelines of company policy, job description and supervisor’s instruction in such a way as to maximize personal output.
- Responsible for keeping own immediate work area in a neat and orderly condition to ensure safety of self and coworkers. Will report any unsafe conditions and/or practices to the appropriate supervisor and human resources. Will immediately correct any unsafe conditions to the best of own ability.
- Immediately notifies the Government Contracting Officer Representative, Headquarters Security, or Project Manager of any security policy, regulation, or any other practices which are inconsistent with sound security procedures.
- Reports to duty on time and acts in a professional manner at all times.
Good verbal communication skills are essential. Must be self-directed, have excellent organizational skills with good follow through and the ability to follow processes in place. The Escort must be vigilant and report all suspicious or non-compliant behaviors or conditions.
Must have valid / active TS/SCI level government security clearance or Interim TS/SCI
Have a current, favorably adjudicated Personal Security Investigation (PSI) completed within the last 5 years from the date of the investigation.
Education: High School Diploma or GED and a minimum of one (1) year relevant experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education / experience. Experience in facility/physical security and on-site escort experience a plus
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Physical Requirements/Environmental Demands/Abilities:
- Ability to complete and maintain customer-specific escort requirements.
- Ability to deal with a variety of people in a professional, courteous manner in diversified situations with exceptional customer service skills.
- Mature judgment and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to walk or traverse distance throughout shift.
- Ability to recognize classified information, materials, or equipment.
- Detail-oriented with ability to effectively multi-task
- Ability to learn and apply new knowledge in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively work both independently and in a team environment.
P3S Corporation does not discriminate based on race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability or veteran status in the provision of services or employment opportunities and benefits. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Physical Requirements/Environmental Demands:
- Office environment. Occasional lifting to 25 lbs. Constant sitting while using the computer. Constant use of sight abilities while reviewing documents. Constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication. Must be able to function well under peak activity periods.
- Ability to pass any background, drug, and security checks as required by the Company and / or Government.
- P³S Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability or veteran status in the provision of services or employment opportunities and benefits.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
P3S CorporationWhy Work Here?
P3S Corporation, woman-owned small business, is a leader in the Government Services industry focused on health, IT, and Finance.
500 Center StreetWahiawā, HI
TravelView all jobs at P3S Corporation