Senior Offensive Duty Officer
P3I Incorporated Hurlburt Field, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Senior Offensive Duty Officer (SODO)
The office is located on Hurlburt Fld in the vicinity of Fort Walton Beach, Florida. Travel is required to Davis-Monthan AFB, Arizona, March AFB, California, Hickam AB, Hawaii, Barksdale AFB, Louisiana, Missouri, Nellis AFB, Nevada, New York, and Shaw AFB, South Carolina. There is also a possibility of overseas travel to Ramstein AB, Germany, Osan AB, Korea, and Qatar. There is also travel possible to any Sister Component or Joint installation in support of exercises or experiments
Assignment: The SODO is the focal point of the AOC RC. The SME must know the details of each position he/she is responsible for; CASDO, INTDO, BDO, CSAR, TST, EW/SEAD, tanker and IO, and have an understanding of the rest of the AOC positions supported by the AOC RC. The SME may need to replicate on or all positions as appropriate during exercise execution. The SME must have strike experience and be proficient in the Falconer Weapon System and a Subject Matter Expert in the use of all common tools used on an AOC Ops floor.
The SODO performs duties of the CCO as required.
- Ensure timely and effective use of assigned assets. Manage/monitor assets and assesses how changes/deviations affect the ATO. When changes are required, the SME researches available options and makes necessary adjustments. Ensure that any change to mission tasking is coordinated with affected duty officers/technicians, controlling agencies and ICCs. Receive and process ASRs. Provide operational expertise concerning the loss/degradation of capability, tactics, threat areas and use of assets.
- May be required to attend planning conferences as the AOC RC representative. May be tasked as the LNO at forward exercise locations to support the AOC RC.
- Monitor MSEL injects during exercise execution and coordinates with the Joint Exercise Control Group (JECG) when necessary to ensure training objectives are met.
- If necessary, coordinates modification of the ATO/ACO products to ensure mission success.
- Work closely with the PCF to ensure seamless and transparent replication of Air assets to the training audience during exercise execution.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3 years as AOC SODO, SODO Mentor or Instructor
- 3 years AOC products/processes/TTPs understanding the Combat Operations Division
- 3 years AOC Systems in-depth, current knowledge of TBMCS with emphasis on Execution Status and Monitoring (ESTAT)
- Familiarity with Common Operating Picture (COP) and Recognized Air Picture (RAP) applications
- Familiarity with airspace planning and de-confliction applications
- Familiarity with Air Force, joint and combined surveillance and command and control systems
- Participation in two or more AOC/Joint exercises as SODO or participation as SODO as part of an AOC white or response cell (M). Experience as an exercise designer/planner /director (HD)
- Participation in two or more AOC/Joint exercises as SODO or SODO Mentor OR participation as SODO as part of an AOC white or response cell (M)
- Experience as an exercise designer /planner /director (HD)
- NAF-level experience required; AFFOR, MAJCOM Staff experience desired
P3I stands for: People, Performance, Process and Innovation.
These four words are at the core of P3I’s corporate culture and drive P3I’s business model.
P3I is a Woman-Owned, Minority-Owned (Hawaiian), Veteran-Owned, Small Business, that provides cost-effective and integrated services to federal government agencies.
P3I IncorporatedWhy Work Here?
Awesome CEO, great benefits and fantastic co-workers!!
Who are we? P3I stands for: People, Performance, Process and Innovation. These four words are at the core of P3I’s corporate culture and drive P3I’s business model. P3I is a Woman-Owned, Minority-Owned (Hawaiian), Veteran-Owned, Small Business, that provides cost-effective and integrated services to federal government agencies.
AddressHurlburt Field, FL
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at P3I Incorporated