Combat Plans Officer
P3I Incorporated Hurlburt Field, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
P3I, Incorporated is seeking a Combat Plans Officer to join our team at the 505 Combat Training Squadron (CTS) at Hurlburt Field, FL.
- Responsible for ensuring the entire planning effort is executed to support the exercise training objectives. This requires a comprehensive knowledge of CPD.
- Coordinate with other AOC RC members to ensure all products are complete.
- Ensure relevant SPINS are produced as required.
- Coordinate space tasking order capabilities into combat planning. Coordinate with
ATO production to attain a working ABP.
- If necessary, provide air and space resource capabilities for estimating DMPI servicing
- Coordinate with MAAP planner on briefing products to obtain approval prior to ATO
- Develop and update a sortie flow plan for all assigned air component assets based on
sustainable aircraft generation rates and utilization during a normal ATO period.
- Review the provided AOD noting weights of effort, operational constraints and
restraints, specified apportionment and any specific guidance governing the planning and
execution of air and space operations during the particular ATO period. Modify the AOD as required to meet training audience objectives.
- Work with ISR Planner to review collection requirements, including time and location,
for upcoming ATO.
- Support development of the MAAP for the particular ATO period considering the effects-based requirements, operational context and environment.
- Provide complete, accurate, properly formatted and timely inputs to theater battle management applications using standard ATO formats.
Additional Responsibilities Include, but are not Limited To:
- Assist with proposal development, if necessary.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
AOC Duty Position
- In-depth understanding of current ATO Production and MAAP Planning doctrine and TTPs.
- Understanding of the duties and functions of the ATO Production, MAAP Planner, and ATO Change personnel in theater warfare
- Familiarity with the duties and functions of the other Combat Plans Teams, to include TET and C2, with an understanding of current MAAP team duties and responsibilities.
- 5 years as member of ATO Production or MAAP Planner (M), 1 year as Chief of ATO Production or Chief, Combat Plans (HD)
- Knowledgeable and proficient in employment TTPs of air and space weapons systems typically utilized by a Joint Air Component C/C to include manned and unmanned, kinetic and non-kinetic. Knowledgeable and proficient in database management and mission planning.
- 5 years’ experience
- In-depth, current knowledge of TBMCS planning applications with emphasis on database management in TAP, EMR, MAAP Toolkit and follow-on versions. Expert knowledge of mission planning in TAP/EMR and MAAP Toolkit.
- 5 years’ experience
- Highly knowledgeable of AOC exercises and exercise constructs including Live, Virtual, Constructive and combinations.
- Knowledge of MSEL process.
- Participation in two or more AOC/Joint exercises at the NAF level or higher as Chief of ATO Production or MAAP Planner or Chief, Combat Plans (M). Expertise as an exercise designer / planner / director (HD)
- NAF-level experience required; AFFOR, MAJCOM Staff experience desired
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, Adobe Pro required
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Other Required Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to effectively communicate with customer and fulfill all duties and responsibilities as listed in the contract.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite including, but not limited to: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
*A U.S. Govt. active security clearance is required*
US Citizenship: This position supports a U.S. Government Contract whose terms require P3I, Inc. to staff it only with U.S. Citizens.
P3I stands for: People, Performance, Process and Innovation.
These four words are at the core of P3I’s corporate culture and drive P3I’s business model.
P3I is a Woman-Owned, Minority-Owned (Hawaiian), Veteran-Owned, Small Business, that provides cost-effective and integrated services to federal government agencies.
P3I IncorporatedWhy Work Here?
Awesome CEO, great benefits and fantastic co-workers!!
Who are we? P3I stands for: People, Performance, Process and Innovation. These four words are at the core of P3I’s corporate culture and drive P3I’s business model. P3I is a Woman-Owned, Minority-Owned (Hawaiian), Veteran-Owned, Small Business, that provides cost-effective and integrated services to federal government agencies.