Facilities Support Specialist
P1 Service, LLC., is seeking a Facilities Support Specialist to work at The University of Kansas Health System, in Kansas City, KS.
Join our P1 Team!
P1 Service, LLC., part of the BCTS family of facility solutions providers, provides customers with the best in HVAC, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing service. Our turn-key solutions for all types of building solutions in a variety of markets has made P1 Service one of the top contractors in the nation. When you work for P1 Service, you'll be part of a culture that puts safety first, treats associates like family, and provides challenging work in a rewarding, energetic environment. P1 Service takes pride in maintaining a high standard of excellence along with an ethical and friendly business culture.
P1 Service, LLC.. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
We offer a competitive compensation package.
The Facilities Support Specialist will assist in ensuring compliance with hospital regulatory requirements and customer service philosophy and directly contributes to the success of the company by sustaining the daily operation and management of the Facilities Department.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Works closely with other departments and administration. Orders materials, supplies and parts as needed.
- Reviews, codes, and submits invoices as part of the accounts payable process.
- Prepares statistical and operating reports.
- Maintains and audits timekeeping, attendance and paid time off (PTO) records.
- Enters and maintains preventive maintenance schedules within CMMS.
- Creates reports leveraging the Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Monitors various BAS (building automated system) platforms including Metasys, Trane Tracer, and Automated Logic.
Qualifications and Skills
- Education Experience: High School diploma or equivalent. Associates degree preferred but not required.
- Experience: 0-3 years of administrative assistant related experience.
- Must be able to satisfactorily pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
- Must be able to satisfactorily pass a motor vehicle record check. Must be able to meet P1 Group qualifications to operate a vehicle on company business. Must be at least 18 years of age. Must possess a valid driver’s license. Must have access to drive a well maintained vehicle. Must have up to date registration with the local Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Computer Skills: The incumbent must be proficient in using email, database, internet, spreadsheet, and word processing applications: specifically, Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Windows). Willingness to learn new software.
- Customer Service - manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills - focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Language Skills:
- Reading and Comprehension: The incumbent must be able to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations; to write reports, instructions to employees, and basic business correspondence; and to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, internal customers, and vendors.
- Oral Communication - speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; participates in meetings.
- Written communication - writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; able to read and interpret written information.
- Mathematical Skills: The incumbent must be able to use general business and construction/engineering mathematics skills.
- Planning/Organizing - prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently.
- Problem Solving - identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in a group problem solving situations.
- Technical Skills - assesses own strengths and weaknesses; pursues training and development opportunities; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.
Upon offer of position you are required to provide the following:
- Medical records showing up-to-date tuberculosis (TB) test or authorization for new TB testing.
- Medical records showing up-to-date vaccinations or proof of immunity regarding the vaccination list below. If no immunity, then authorization for new vaccinations or a signed declination is required regarding the vaccination list below. Vaccinations are measles, mumps, rubella (combined MMR), chickenpox (Varicella), tetanus/diphtheria/pertussis (Tdap), and Hepatitis B.
- Annual vaccination for influenza (flu) is required during flu season or medical proof of flu vaccine allergy and signed declination.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources: email HRSupport@p1-service.com or call: 913-275-5694.
Powered by JazzHR
P1 Service, LLCKansas City, KS
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.