- Posted: over a month ago
P1 Service, LLC, is seeking an Account Manager for our Des Moines, IA office.
Join our P1 Team!
P1 Service, LLC., part of the BCTS family of facility solutions providers, provides customers with the best in HVAC, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing service. Our turn-key solutions for all types of building solutions in a variety of markets has made P1 Service one of the top contractors in the nation. When you work for P1 Service, you'll be part of a culture that puts safety first, treats associates like family, and provides challenging work in a rewarding, energetic environment. P1 Service takes pride in maintaining a high standard of excellence along with an ethical and friendly business culture.
P1 Service, LLC.. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
We offer a competitive compensation package.
In this position you will exercise initiative to find prospects, develop appropriate sales plans, engage leads, prospects, and customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Plans, efficiently schedules appointments and manages time to assure maximum productivity.
- Market Development:
- Develops and sustains a continuous prospecting process and contacts qualified leads.
- Identifies the prospects in assigned market. Promptly follows up on leads and referrals. Establish customer rapport and identify needs. Maintains an active backlog of quotes to assure booking goal is consistently met.
- Uses approved consulting style selling techniques to determine prospect and customer needs and to match P1 capabilities to those needs.
- Technical Knowledge: Will be trained in understanding mechanical systems and maintenance needs of mechanical systems. Be able to identify problems and propose cost-effective solutions. P1 Service technical support will be provided on an as needed basis.
- Will be trained to survey mechanical systems.
- Understands prospect’s needs and problems.
- Determines requirements to provide prospects with solutions to problems.
- Will be trained to interpret drawings, equipment, and job conditions.
- Sales Presentation Strategy: Understands the prospect’s organization and decision-making process. Work with the customer and Service Manager on ways to reduce their system related owning and operating cost using a P1 Service solution. Make efficient sales presentations. Anticipate and answer questions and objections in a proficient and responsible manner. Commit the prospect to a decision making timetable.
- PRICING: Estimates cost of proposed solutions with the Service Manager and applies company pricing standards to the estimate. All pricing and proposals must be reviewed and approved by the General Manager or the Service Manager before the proposal is presented to the customer.
- Account Expansion: Understands customer cost to own, operate, and maintain facilities. Able to translate that understanding into proposals and sales that will enhance the customer while reducing long-term own and operating costs.
- Writes proposals and quotes.
- Customer Relations: Manages prospect and customer relations throughout the sales cycle and sustains a supportive working relationship with customers.
- Promptly addresses customer concerns to assure resolution of problems and maintains long-term positive relationships.
- Credit and Collections: Understands the credit policy. Provide feedback information and observations to the company to minimize risk exposure.
- Company Relations: Builds and maintains rapport and positive working relations with field, office and management personnel to resolve problems, exploit opportunities, and maximize profits
- External Relations: Must be capable of building rapport and productive working relationships with customers, vendors, and other outside agents. Effectively represent the company’s interests to outside agents to maximize profits.
- Purchasing: Be able to participate, when appropriate, with operations in vendor selection, timely purchase and delivery to assure prompt installation.
- Documentation: In a timely fashion, prepares complete, clear and concise reports, proposals, booking packages and required company paperwork. Maintain written supportive information relative to delays, changes, special conditions, schedules, etc.
- Special Projects: Provides support for any special projects as assigned by your manager. These special projects, at the determination of your manager, may or may not become part of this position’s primary responsibilities.
- Establishes and maintains collaborative working relationships within the Service Division, to include its Management Team and technicians, and provides them timely, accurate and complete information.
- Provides timely, accurate, and complete information to the company’s senior leaders.
- Lives the P1 Service operating principles and leads in accordance with the company’s leadership model.
Qualifications and Skills
- Education: High school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Sales Experience: Must have two years of prior inside or outside sales experience and a minimum of five years in the HVAC industry. The candidate must be able to communicate the ability to build rapport with customers and describe how he or she maintains an activity level commensurate with position.
- Desire, ability, skills and leadership to manager the entire sales cycle is essential.
- Must be self-disciplined, results driven and accustomed to winning sales awards through consistently high performance.
- Must possess a demonstrated record of success in selling services and HVAC service projects.
- Must be proficient in using email, database, internet, spreadsheet, and word processing applications: specifically Microsoft Office products.
- Time management and prioritizing skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to satisfactorily pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
- Must be able to satisfactorily pass a motor vehicle record check. Must be able to meet P1 Service qualifications to operate a vehicle on company business. Must be at least 18 years of age. Must possess a valid driver’s license. Must have access to drive a well maintained vehicle. Must have up to date registration with the local Department of Motor Vehicles. Both the candidate and the vehicle must be currently covered on a personal insurance policy.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources: email P1jobs@P1Group.com or call: 913-275-5694.
Powered by JazzHR
P1 Service, LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?