P.I.E. Management, LLC is a professional staffing agency that is seeking Registered Nurse Managers. This position is with a state facility.
General Summary of Function/Purpose of Position
Functions as RN Shift Supervisor providing nursing care and monitoring - nursing care delivery for patients with physical and psychological conditions. Supervises, assigns and evaluates staff. Trains staff, patients and their families. Monitors for safe, sanitary and humane environment. Support through positive behavior and attitude, the Affirmative Action Plan, the Mission, Vision and values of the facility and the Department of Community Health.
- Develops, implements and evaluates nursing care based on the initial nursing assessments and individual patient are needs.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates Nursing Care Plans based on the Nursing Assessment and ongoing individual patient needs/goals identified in the PCPOS planning process.
- Provides patient care both directly and indirectly through the clinical supervision of nursing staff.
- Evaluates outcomes of patient care interventions in order to assess efficacy and incorporate in the Nursing Care Plan.
- Prepares and administers medications and treatments. Demonstrates knowledge of dosage/route/action/side effects of all medication prescribed for/given to and taken by the patient. Administers medications in accordance with hospitals policy.
- Monitors patient’s physical and psychological condition.
- Promotes and maintains a safe therapeutic environment for patient, in collaboration with the treatment team.
- Supervises nursing personnel to ensure performance and nursing service that is consistent with DCH Labor Relations guidelines and professional nursing standards.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Shifts: 2nd and 3rd
Hourly Rate: $35.00