Retail Store Lead
P.F. Candle Co. Culver City, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We’re hiring a full-time Shop Lead to join the P.F team in our retail locations in Culver City! The Shop Lead will act as the main point of contact between the Regional Shop Manager, the P.F. retail team and our growing Westside customer base. You will be responsible for successfully running our shop from day to day, driving year-round retail sales, and inspiring a team of customer-facing Retail Associates. This role is integral to expanding P.F.’s presence beyond ecommerce and requires a dedicated, detail-oriented individual that is able to strategically plan in the future.
We are a quickly expanding company - from our warehouse to office and now retail shop crew - and value genuine team spirit as we grow. The Shop Lead is collaborative by nature, outgoing, and excited to connect with diverse people of all expressions. Ideal candidates notice display designs and floor layouts while they shop, take planning - from grocery runs to annual sales strategies - very seriously, and are the cheerleader of their friend-group. This position reports to the Regional Shop Manager and oversees 1-2 Retail Associates.
SALARY: $25 hourly
START DATE: Beginning of February
- Managing daily operations including opening and closing duties, assisting with team scheduling, customer care needs, POS processes, and re-ordering of supplies
- Maintaining store inventory using velocity and stock on hand reports.
- Ordering P.F. and third party products well in advance, managing deliveries, re-stock, and in-store organization.
- Engaging with customers on a daily basis to create a welcoming atmosphere that offers approachable fragrance guidance and fosters authentic personal connections
- Proposing and coordinating in-shop promotions or events on a monthly or quarterly basis
- Merchandising the floor regularly to refresh the space while finding creative ways to promote new or lower performing products.
- Acting as the main point of contact for P.F. Regional Shop Manager by tracking metrics and sharing daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- Closely working with Regional Shop Manager to determine store sales goals and strategies.
- Assist with training and inspiring a small yet effective crew of Retail Associates, developing team strategies for sales goals, customer engagement practices, and shop culture.
- Reporting customer feedback to Regional Shop Manager and other improvements needed for store maintenance.
- Representing P.F. and company values at all times by actively engaging with customers in a friendly and approachable manner.
- Ensuring all COVID-19 safety protocols are followed by the entire retail team and customers.
- Exceptional customer service skills with at least 2-3 yrs experience in customer-facing role and/or sales
- Goal-oriented, results driven with innate interest in narrow and broad metrics analysis
- Passionate about fostering positive environments and building strong, effective teams
- Able to quickly identify problems and customize solutions suitably while keeping cool under pressure - can problem solve with a smile and positive attitude
- Has reliable transportation and takes punctuality seriously
- Available to work 5 days a week with availability to work weekends, holidays, and in-store events
- Creative eye for product merchandising and displays
- Keen understanding of the P.F. brand, aesthetic, and visual language; huge bonus if you’re a long-time customer
Subsidized health care, free annual metro pass (for LA County residents), 401(k) plan options, payday candles, paid time off.
HOW TO APPLY:
attach your resume and and upload a cover letter
P.F. Candle Co. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Powered by JazzHR