Electrical Mechanical Assembly
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Mechanical Assembler will work on our machine assembly line. In this position, you will work closely with other assemblers to build capital equipment primarily used in the stamping industry and connect related components. You must be able to read blueprints, know how to use a variety of hand and power tools, and able to stand for extended periods.
- Read the schematics for your machine component
- Ability to interpret electrical and electronic drawings, schematics, blueprints, engineering drawings and sketches for the metal forming and wire forming industries
- Building equipment based on schematics and assembling related components
- Work with other assemblers to create a final product
- Test and inspect components for uniformity and quality
- Log your productivity
- Mechanical skills and experience with hand tools and portable power tools;
- Electrical skills and background a plus
- Previous assembly experience in a manufacturing environment preferred;
- Understanding of the metal forming and wire forming industries preferred;
- Experience with material handling equipment is a plus;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience;
- High school diploma or GED required
- Trade school or certificate in electronics, engineering, manufacturing technology or a related area is a plus.
- Knowledge of PLCs, Servo Motor Drives, switches, sensors, relays, motor starters and other industrial devices used in machine control, preferred
Performs other duties as assigned.
P/A Industries, Inc.Why Work Here?
A family owned business where you are treated with respect and honesty.
For nearly 70 years, P/A has delivered innovative machines that provide fabrication solutions across many industries. With a full product line as well as the ability to design, build, test, and install custom equipment, P/A equips and empowers companies to streamline production throughout manufacturing processes.
522 Cottage Grove RdBloomfield, CT
ManufacturingView all jobs at P/A Industries, Inc.