We’re a fast-growing e-commerce company in Naples, Florida (next to Fort Myers). We’ve been in business for 4 years and we’re known for our amazing products and disruptive business model. We sell our products to passionate Marine enthusiasts and professional shops all over the United States and Internationally.
We’re seeking a Magento developer and all around computer wizard to maintain and improve our Magento Community 2.2 website, develop an in-house ERP and warehouse management tool, and generally solve the world's integration problems. This position requires a solid understanding of the Magento ecosystem and will support our Magento-based website through daily administration, various software integration projects, and development work. You’ll be responsible for keeping the site running smoothly, and willl work on the cutting edge of new product and software development for our business (and industry) needs.
- Working with our Marketing department to update and maintain Magento data, including product, catalog, and site content
- Managing tasks between internal creatives and external developers
- Troubleshooting & resolving admin and customer user issues with Magento store
- Creating and updating Shopping Cart Price Rules
- Monitor and maintain PCI compliance and security policies
- Collaborate with developers to implement new features and content
- Working with developers to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Optimize site performance, stability, security, and web server configurations
- Ability to develop and manage e-commerce websites, web applications, other websites.
- Work on Magento integration with external systems, viz CMS/CRM/ERP/Payment/Shipping etc.
- Can understand the goals and create strategies for each project.
- Knowledge in Magento Extension development.
- Analyze, debug, and test code.
- Write well-engineered source code that complies with accepted web standards.
- Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Participate in project & deployment planning.
Desired skills & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years Magento experience required
- 3+ years’ experience in a developer position
- Extensive Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP knowledge
- Experience with GIT
- Mastery in Excel -- emphasis on Mastery
- Experience working with JIRA or related issue/project tracking tools a plus
- Detail-oriented, ability to solve problems, highly motivated
- Demonstrable knowledge of XML, XHTML, CSS, Modules i.e. API integration, Payment Gateways, XML with a focus on standards.
We’ve going through an incredible period of growth and need someone talented to take us to the next level. We have a great company culture made up of talented individuals that are both motivated and hardworking. Infinity Cutting Tools is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full time or contractor
- Experience in the Marine or boating industry is a huge plus -- but we'll settle for eCommerce, ERP, shipping or business software development experience
- Naples, FL -- but we can consider remote for the right applicant
Compensation based on experience and skill set -- or on a contract basis.