Over The Road Mechanic Portland, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The essential role of the trailer mechanic is to maintain and repair trailers used for national and international shipping distribution. A trailer mechanic performs preventative and corrective maintenance when equipment is out of service or when stationary in distribution yards.
Job Responsibilities and Accountability:
- Troubleshoot and repair all chassis/trailer defects.
- Including: ABS systems; air brake system, wheel ends, and structural assemblies
- Minor welding and fabrication on chassis and shipping containers.
- Basic hand/pneumatic/electric tool knowledge and application.
- Use of mobile app to log work orders and document repairs.
- Mechanical background.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Ability to work outside in all types of weather
- Maintain a safe work environment
Why Work for P&B Intermodal?
As one of the fastest growing national container and chassis repair company in the United States, P&B Intermodal provides world class maintenance to all the major railroads in the United States. We deliver on that promise every day through a strong network of talented employees who supply the best maintenance with a wide variety of services and industry leading expertise. P&B Intermodal offers you the opportunity to grow within the company with our “promote from within” attitude.
A GREAT PLACE TO GROW!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. P&B Intermodal is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
· Seasoned trailer mechanic's welcome.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
P & B Intermodal Services M&R
1899 SE Lafayette StPortland, OR
Get fresh Trailer Mechanic jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.