- Expired: April 18, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Chickasha, OK - Equipment Sales Representative Job Summary*:
Sells new and used agricultural equipment/turf equipment to new and existing customers. Maintains professional communication with all company locations to insure information flows in an appropriate manner.
- Represents the company for the sale of machinery to customers in a defined sales area.
- Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment potentially saleable by the dealership.
- Monitors competitive activity/products and timely communicates to management, accordingly.
- Maintains sales management information for all customers in the assigned territory.
- Maintains assigned company vehicles and equipment.
- Conducts new equipment field demonstrations.
- Monitors trends in customers business activities and timely communicates to management.
- Maintains current knowledge of used equipment values and ability to evaluate properly for trading purposes.
- Attends applicable sales training events/seminars.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Chickasha, OK - Sales Representative -- Competitive Pay Based On Experience + Commission
- May also qualify for tiered bonus structure if certain level of sales is reached.
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance (Company sponsored Healthcare starts the first day of the month after you start with P&K)
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401k Match
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay (Starting Day 1 with P&K!)
Chickasha, OK - Equipment Sales Representative
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years experience in agriculture sales, service, training or related field.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to use standard computer software applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) and internet functions.
- Good human relations and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports.
Qualifications: * Minimum 2 years experience in agriculture sales, service, training or related field. * High School Diploma or GED equivalent. * Ability to use standard computer software applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) and internet functions. * Good human relations and effective oral and written communication skills. * Ability to work flexible hours. * Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports.Education: High SchoolEmployment Type: ["FULL_TIME"]
BusinessView all jobs at P&K Equipment