TITLE: Accounting Supervisor - Asst Manager
REPORTS TO: Controller / CDSID)
SUMMARY / OBJECTIVES:
As a senior member of the accounting staff, this person is responsible for leading the preparation of the monthly financial statements and ensuring compliance to SOX and GAAP. The roles and responsibilities listed are not meant to be all inclusive. The needs of the company may require individuals to perform other functions.
1. Monthly Close – (1) Ensure timely and accurate close schedule. (2) Ensure that accurate of General ledger
2. Ensure monthly financial statements are prepared in a timely and accurate manner.
3. Ensure compliance with SOX and GAAP.
4. Assist with oversight of the daily accounting department activities.
5. SOX – Lead the SOX auditing process and be the lead in ensuring ongoing compliance.
1. 13+ years related experience.
2. University degree in Accounting.
3. Accounting designation.
4. Strong interpersonal skills & ability to work in a team environment.
Responsible for four accountants
Office environment within a plant
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Required Education and Experience:
1.Bachelor in Accounting
2. 10+ years in Accounting in Manufacturing setting; Audit, Tax, Cost Accounting, General Ledger, AP&AR, all tax related duties as a Manager level in Accounting department
3 . At least 2 years in management
4. SAP experience
5. Review and Audit work
Preferred Education and Experience:
Masters in Accounting or Business
Proficient with SAP and Excel
P&J Search GroupWe are an executive search firm specializing in connecting clients with the right talent within the Manufacturing, High Technology,Aviation, and Engineering industries, among others.