P&E Distributors Inc. Goodlettsville, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $17 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, dental
P&E Distributors is looking for a Full-Time detail-oriented Returns Coordinator who will Report to the Operations Manager to ensure the smooth, timely customer returns from orders are processed. The Returns Coordinator will inspect merchandise and process returns, send defects back to the vendors daily, working across multiple applications to successfully complete transactions. This includes following up with customers on incomplete information or vendors to request return authorizations. You must be motivated and help the teams to ensure targets are achieved and customers’ expectations are met to the highest of standards. You will always be expected to ensure that high quality standards set out are adhered to.
Role and Responsibilities
· Perform visual inspection of merchandise to determine new or used conditions.
· Record and monitor items with shelf life per SOPs
· Troubleshoot quantity and item discrepancies with multiple departments
· Accurately enter data for items and quantities returned into ERP
· Work in a fast-paced environment
· Fill and complete return orders in containers and shipping boxes to ship back to vendors
· Perform quality checks to identify and replace damaged materials
· Operate RDF scanners and equipment in order to accurately fill return orders and manage inventory
· Monitor inventory levels to determine need for stock to be shipped back to vendors
· Carry out loading and unloading of delivery vehicles with customer returns
· Pull inventory from racks either manually or using automated equipment and hand-held devices
· Complete vendor returns and place in the billing/shipping department and notify shipping clerk
· Follow all Safety, Sanitation, & Security policies & procedures, as required.
· Ensure good housekeeping by implementing, promoting, and sustaining a safe, organized and productive 5S working environment.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· High School Diploma or GED required
· Valid Driver’s License
· 3-5 years previous experience
· Warehouse Experience is a must
Preferred Skills/ Abilities
· Experience with Logistics software UPS World Ship, Fed Ex and other 3rd party logistics software
· Experience with Microsoft (Word, Excel, and Office) applications
· Experience with zone pick and put away
· Experience with UPC codes, numeric and alpha numeric part numbering systems
· Experience/an understanding of working in a lean, 5S environment.
· Experience of working in a fast moving/Logistics environment.
· Work in a Warehouse without Heating and Cooling
· Fork truck certified or ability to be trained
· Experience with DOS type desired
· Enthusiastic and flexible, with a can-do attitude and ability to work under pressure.
· Ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time, bend, stoop, climb stairs
· Able to lift up to 70lbs multiple times throughout the shift
· Ability to work alone and as a team with co-workers to ensure consistency and improve operations
· Well organized with good time management skills in order to meet deadlines.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time and deal with frequent interruptions
· Willingness to accept change
· Must have good communication skills
· Must be able to read, write and speak English
· Shifts range Monday-Friday between 8:00AM-4:30PM
· Health insurance
· Dental insurance
· Vision insurance
· Employee discounts
· Referral program
P&E Distributors Inc.Why Work Here?
Growing Great Family Run Company
P&E Distributors Inc. is a local family owned Automotive Aftermarket Parts Warehouse. This is a High Energy fast paced environment with unlimited potential. P&E received the SEMA WD of year in both 2004 and 2009.Over the years, two things have defined P&E - tenacity and family. That never-give-up attitude has been the founders from the beginning. Built on a very strong foundation, P&E Distributors will continue to grow.
709 Rivergate PKWY GoodlettsvilleGoodlettsville, TN
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at P&E Distributors Inc.