P&A has an immediate opening on our Customer Experience Team for a supervisor looking to make a difference to our employees & our callers.
The Customer Experience Supervisor operates under limited supervision to carry out personnel actions for our Customer Experience Team, coordinates the flow of inbound calls, chats, online Contact Us requests and availability of Customer Experience Team representatives during daytime hours of operation. This position works with department management and fellow supervisors to manage toward established key performance indicators/ metrics, provide daily and weekly performance analysis, tracking absenteeism/schedule adherence and identify trends to improve performance. The successful incumbent works with management to develop employees and carry forward P&A's customer service strategy.
- On an ongoing basis, carry out personnel actions for the Customer Experience team, including but not limited to scheduling, mentoring, evaluating, coaching, counseling and managing performance of Customer Experience representatives; Executes corrective actions as necessary;
- Monitor multiple software platforms for the Department to ensure timely response to all calls, chats, Contact Us messages and to ensure queues are properly staffed following established guidelines to meet client performance guarantees;
- Create, maintain and distribute monthly department schedules; manages time off requests and “schedule swaps” to ensure that the department has proper staffing for all lines of business throughout the workday;
- Responsible for daily monitoring of department for employee’s availability – assist with managing breaks and lunch periods;
- Monitor and measure key performance indicators for customer service effectiveness while meeting client & organizational performance guarantees;
- Track performance results providing regular operational and statistical reports to department management, identifying inefficiencies and opportunities for improvement;
- Optimize resources by ensuring staff remains productive during periods of low call volume; coordinate project work with other departments as necessary;
- Provide guidance and support to representative's regarding questions, act a second-tier support for difficult calls or issues; diffuse difficult situations and/or issues that cannot be fielded by representatives;
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and emphasize exemplary customer service from all team members;
- Assist Customer Experience Representatives with problem solving. Provide direction to support timely, efficient and accurate responses to inquiries;
- Set a positive example by training, mentoring and coaching, works with department trainer on needed training materials, trainings and evaluations;
- Monitor CER’s calls using listen-ins for coaching and mentoring purposes;
- Identify software issues within the department or customer experience and share with IT department and Customer Experience Manager as needed;
- Inform Department Manager on all matters of significance including employee and participant issues, escalating when necessary;
- Complete daily department transition to between shifts, including reports, employee & participant updates and all other items that are of significance;
- Manage department in absence of Sr. Manager or Manager;
- Maintains professionalism at all times displaying diplomacy, discretion and tact.
- Associates Degree. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- 2-3 years of supervisory experience in a call center environment
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of IRC Sections 105h, 125, 132, HSA, COBRA and Retirement Plans and of administrative processes related to same
- Working knowledge of HIPPA and privacy rules is a plus
- Working knowledge of inbound call center activities is a plus
- Exceptional customer service skills, supervisory skills, interpersonal relationship skills and superior communications capability. High energy level, comfortable multi-tasking, while working in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Solid oral and written communication skills with ability to convey one’s message with diplomacy and tact
- Ability to effectively interact, present information, and respond to questions from customers, colleagues and management
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities utilizing effective organizational and time management practices in a fast-paced environment with critical deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office including MS Teams and Call Center equipment/software programs
- Working knowledge of alternative support systems used within P&A Group
Search firms are essential to the recruitment and staffing efforts at P&A and we value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. For this reason, P&A has established and regularly maintains a vendor list. Please note that even preferred vendors are required to have a written search agreement signed by an authorized signatory of P&A in order for a fee to be paid for any candidate referrals.
P&A is not currently accepting unsolicited resumes or assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms or agencies to P&A or its employees, agents, directors or representatives in any form or method without a valid written agreement covering this position will be deemed the sole property of P&A. No fee shall be paid in the event a candidate is hired by P&A as a result of the referral or through other means.
P&A is not in a position to offer immigration support of any type for this position.
An equal opportunity employer and a smoke, drug and alcohol-free workplace.