We have an immediate need for a Sr. Manager for our Customer Experience Team. This position is a senior management role reporting to the Vice President of Operations and requires proven success in the Customer Service domain.
Direct, plan, coordinate and implement Customer Experience Department strategies and operations with focus on providing an exceptional customer experience to our clients and participants; improving systems and processes to maximize quality, quantity, cost-effectiveness, and achievement of company goals. Develop key performance indicators/metrics to measure performance, develop staff and carry forward customer service strategy.
- Determine Department operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; establishing standards for service volume and timeliness, productivity, quality, and exceptional customer-service; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews;
- Maintain and improve Department operations by monitoring team performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system/software audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs;
- Ensure optimum performance of the function. Recommends and implements techniques to improve process and cost efficiencies, leverage opportunities and maintain state-of-the-art practices
- Accomplish Department human resource objectives by selecting, onboarding, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing and conducting effective on-the-job training programs, administering scheduling processes; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, reviewing and rewarding job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures;
- Assure the duties, responsibilities, and authority of each job within the Department are clearly defined, effective, and communicated to incumbents;
- Prepare Department performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends;
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in Department and customer service operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices;
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing performance objectives including new and different requests; Responsible to monitor client performance guarantees and implement process/procedures to track and achieve those guarantees;
- Manage multiple software systems that support the entire Department including phones, live chat, “contact us” online customer requests and proprietary company software;
- Develop effective relationships across the organization to ensure the collaboration required to effectively operate the Department to better service customers & clients:
- Answering representative's questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry customers, or handling issues that cannot be fielded by representatives. Foster a spirit of teamwork and emphasize exemplary customer service from all employees;
- Identifies trends for improvements to made to proprietary software; based upon feedback from clients/customers and employees.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of business as normally obtained through completion of a Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Proven results in Customer Experience as a Call Center Manager or similar experience
- Experience managing and directing teams with diversified responsibilities
- Preferred knowledge of IRC Sections 105h, 125, 132, HSA, HIPPA, COBRA and Retirement Plans
- Working knowledge of call center activities
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with ability to convey one’s message with diplomacy and tact
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact, present information, and respond to questions from customers, colleagues and management
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities utilizing effective organizational and time management practices
- Strong ability to diffuse conflict and find a win-win resolution for multiple parties
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with critical deadlines
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and team members
- Highly proficient in MS Office and Department equipment/software programs
Occasional Travel (Up to 10%) may be required for this role.
Search firms are essential to the recruitment and staffing efforts at P&A and we value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. For this reason, P&A has established and regularly maintains a vendor list. Please note that even preferred vendors are required to have a written search agreement signed by an authorized signatory of P&A in order for a fee to be paid for any candidate referrals.
P&A is not currently accepting unsolicited resumes or assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms or agencies to P&A or its employees, agents, directors or representatives in any form or method without a valid written agreement covering this position will be deemed the sole property of P&A. No fee shall be paid in the event a candidate is hired by P&A as a result of the referral or through other means.
P&A is not in a position to offer immigration support of any type for this position.
An equal opportunity employer and a smoke, drug and alcohol-free workplace.