Ozmo is seeking a talented, motivated full-stack Senior Software Engineer to join our growing team. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be focused on leading design and development using the latest software stacks and cloud technologies to continuously deliver new features and products. You will report directly to the Director of Engineering and work alongside an experienced and close-knit agile team to delight our customers.
As a growing technology company, Ozmo’s focus is on solving tech support at scale. We build best-in-class software products that are used around the world to improve the lives of tens of millions of people each year by making technology more accessible. Ozmonauts are motivated to continuously improve and love to learn. We pride ourselves in doing exceptional work that delivers real value by transforming the way people think about technology.
- Lead design, development and testing of complex product features and services
- Architect project structure and deployment topology to deliver robust, maintainable solutions
- Evaluate, make judicious use of and contribute back to open source technologies
- Work with key customers to understand and document technical requirements
- Implement measurable technical standards to ensure long-term success
- Serve as a mentor to team members
Requirements and qualifications
- Seven or more years of software development experience as part of a development team
- Two or more years developing dynamic web / HTML5 applications
- Excellent knowledge of web protocols, restful communication standards, and web security
- Two or more years developing server-side solutions to support web and other client applications
- Expert with at least one language and good with several others, such as React, Ruby/Rails, Node.js and Python
- Knowledge of one or more cloud platform service like AWS, Google or Azure
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL data stores
- Good understanding of version control workflow
Note: Due to COVID-19, this position will temporarily operate remotely until the office is reopened (date TBD).
You must be legally authorized to work in the US.
Why Work Here?Ozmo helps mobile operators and their consumers solve any device or software issue quickly and effectively. Device support is becoming increasingly complex as more devices and software updates are released. Keeping up with this complexity using traditional support tools is next to impossible. Ozmo’s solutions scale to support mobile operators of all sizes, device manufacturers and more.
Great culture! Great company!!