Finley Farms & The Ozark Mill - Guest Services Associate
Finley Farms Guest Services Associate
Ozark Mill and Finley Farm Description: Located in the heart of the Ozarks, Ozark Mill & Finley Farms is a historical and cultural destination for a new generation of travelers. Set along the Finley River in Ozark, MO, just a short drive from Springfield. We have taken great care to restore the working grist mill (built 1833) along the riverbank, to continue a long tradition of being the center of the community. The mill creates a unique place that embraces our heritage and supports a modern shift towards a more simple way of living. These inspired spaces offer events and programs that will allow people to experience an Ozark way of life in a whole new way. Inspired by the spirit of the Midwest, we are committed to delivering memorable experiences and genuine hospitality.
Modeled after the family farms that once dotted the Ozark landscape, Finley Farms honors the true spirit of the Ozarks agricultural beginnings—through time honored techniques, education and a sense of pride. Finley Farms is a multi-parcel, small plot, high-yield farm that will include a variety of edibles from vegetables to fruit and herbs to mushrooms. The farm produces seasonal products for the on-site farm market and restaurants. The farm is dedicated to being a resource and an educational amenity for the area. The farm grows produce that is incorporated through a myriad of food, drinks and products throughout the entire property.
Our business focus is outdoor retail and destination hospitality. We have deep roots and a deep love for the Ozarks which is why we are committed to the conservation and restoration of our land and our landmarks.
Position Summary: The Guest Services Associate at Finley Farms supports guest experience through our retail outlets, including daily activity operations.
- Assist guests with the highest level of professionalism and genuine Ozarks hospitality.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of prices, dates, times, and descriptions of current events, activities, and outlet offerings.
- Support General Store and Workshop retail outlets for all sales, cash handling and inventory.
- Ensure that activity and retail areas are clean and maintained properly.
- Consistently achieve high work standards, including attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness.
- Demonstrate initiative, ability to think, work, and make decisions to solve guest concerns based on sound judgment.
- Become knowledgeable of Finley Farms and its history.
- Become knowledgeable of the Ozark Mill mechanical, electrical, and A/V functions.
- Report all incidents of guest dissatisfaction to supervisor.
- Adhere to all rules, regulations, safety standards & policies established in operation procedure manual.
- Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education:
- Must be open to working weekends/weekdays/nights when necessary/critical to support the business.
- Highly service focused with a desire to engage with guests, with exceptional customer service.
- Ability to work safely, communicate effectively written or verbally, and must be able to establish good working relationships with co-workers.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where continuous improvement is expected.
- Lift, reach, bend, twist, push, pull, squat, grasp and use arm-hand coordination on a consistent basis.
- Be able to work weekends and holidays, mornings and evenings.
- Must have an approved driving record and operate a company vehicle if required/applicable.
- Any combination of experience, education, skills, certification(s) etc. will be taken into consideration
- Must be able to work in an environment with exposure to sunlight, various animals, weather, loud sounds, low lighting, close quarters, high/low temperatures, etc.
Skills and Knowledge:
Organization - The ability to stay organized, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
Adaptable to Change -Must be willing to change priorities quickly and accept new direction.
Writing - Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
Intermediate Computer Skills - Using basic computer hardware and software (e.g., personal computers, word processing software, Internet browsers, etc.). The ability to quickly master new software.
Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
Oral Comprehension - The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
Number Facility - The ability to add, subtract, multiply, or divide quickly and correctly.
Analytical/Critical Thinking - The ability to gather and organize information using a logical and systematic process; recognize patterns and relationships in complex data; examine data to identify implications, problems and draw appropriate conclusions; generate alternative solutions to problems; evaluate strengths, weaknesses and consequences of alternative solutions and approaches to solving problems.
Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Ozark Mill LLCOzark, MO
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.