Seeking an Experienced Veterinary Technician to join our AAHA Accredited Hospital in Lincoln Park, Chicago and our brand-new hospital in Rogers Park, Chicago.
Oz Animal Hospital
620 W. Webster Ave in Chicago Illinois. Our website is www.ozanimalhospital.com
Why choose Oz Animal Hospital?
• We are privately owned small family run animal hospital with the very highest standards of care.
• We are AAHA certified and Cat Friendly certified animal hospital.
• At Oz Animal Hospital we put patients first striving to continually grow and exceed standards of patient care and client service.
• We promote a healthy working environment where communication, leadership, continued education and personal professional development are fostered.
• One of the ways we operate to maximize the quality of care is by implementing longer appointment times. Longer appointment times allow our Technicians the time to ask and answer client questions, educate our clients on varied topics, and finally the time to properly administer the Doctor prescribed treatment plan.
• We also conduct training sessions where Doctors and experienced Technicians help fellow staff members learn new skills, work on protocols, and much more.
• We have a well-managed work environment including an experienced Practice Management team.
• Proper staffing levels are also a priority at Oz Animal Hospital, so we are constantly striving to staff all departments appropriately which reduces employee stress and helps optimize the quality of care delivered to patients and clients.
• Work-life balance is very important to us, so we currently close our hospital at 7 pm nightly, 3 pm on Saturday and Sunday we're closed.
• We have state-of-the-art equipment including in-house diagnostic capability, digital radiology, digital dental radiology, ultrasound, laser therapy, and stem cell therapy and platelet rich plasma therapy (or PRP), pulse ox, suction, cardell monitoring equipment, fluid pumps, cautery, blood pressure equipment, hot air blanket equipment, plus much more.
• We also offer chiropractic care, puppy classes.
• All team members are expected to work at both locations.
Certified Veterinarian Technician - (CVT) qualified to work without experience
Two years minimum experience as a technician
Compensation & Benefits:
• We offer highly competitive starting salaries and regular salary review. We also include group health insurance, group life and accident insurance, a 401k retirement plan, group dental, vision and short-term disability with maternity, vacation pay, sick pay, holiday pay, CE support, pet discount program and hospital scrubs plus much more.
Please contact our Practice Manager directly with any questions. Your call will be strictly confidential, and your information will never be shared with anyone. Call Paul Maione directly at (847) 565-9417
Please email your resume to: email@example.com