Channel Manager - Federal and Corporate Partners
Oxygen Forensics Alexandria, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Channel Manager to assist with significant demand and growth opportunities. This will be a key position on a small team charged with driving account development and revenue growth for our suite of cutting-edge forensics software, hardware, and services.
- Direct sales & full account management with each assigned agency, territory, and channel.
- Building relationships with current customers as well as business development to open new strategic accounts.
- Identify partnering opportunities, strategic advantages, methodologies of acquisition, and devise ways to mitigate obstacles.
- Collaborate with customer, procurement, partner, colleague; to identify the most advantageous and expeditious contract vehicle, pricing methodology, procurement, and payment process for company and customer.
- Driving sales opportunities through telephone, web presentations, and face-to-face meetings with customers.
- Building business cases, bidding of RFPs, managing large programs and win strategies.
- Managing transactional daily bids and quotes to existing customers and new businesses for custom solutions.
- Identify new business, market, product opportunities for the region.
- Identify, coordinate and respond to RFIs, RFPs, and RFQs.
- Cultivate and close new business.
- Provide direction to Inside Sales Representative for territory.
- Coordination and management of internal processes for workflow and business opportunities. Prepare Quotes, complete pre and post-sale procurement paperwork, cultivate sales, process orders, and maintain sales systems as required.
- Channel Manager with at least 5 years of channel sales experience in the Federal space required
- Demonstrate confidence and tact, with a high degree of business and emotional intelligence.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and communicate product capabilities and competitive differentiators.
- Self-starter and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Commitment to work collaboratively & cross-functionally.
- Ambition, and willingness to learn and develop professionally.
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written, facilitation & presentation techniques
- ZOHO or similar CRM experience is required.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
- Position can be remote in a major market (New York, Chicago, Atlanta etc) or from our Alexandria, VA Headquarters.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Compensation commensurate with experience - Salary plus commission: On Target Earnings $180K
- 401(k) with employer match
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Oxygen ForensicsWhy Work Here?
Come and join the company that is leading the innovation of mobile device forensics and digital investigations.
Oxygen Forensics Inc. offers a dynamic environment that is seeing exponential growth. Headquartered in the Washington, DC area (Alexandria, VA), Oxygen Forensics supports Commercial Businesses, Law Enforcement, and Government Agencies around the globe, all with the mission to help good people make this world safer!
909 N. Washington StAlexandria, VA