We are looking for TOP PERFORMERS like you!
This position will provide customer service to Oxycare Plus’s medical supply and equipment customers. This will include phone interaction and in-person services to customers in our store. This position will report to our location in Columbus, Mississippi.
Candidate will be a high school graduate. Previous customer service experience, some college, and knowledge of medical terminology is highly preferred.
Employee will possess the physical ability to lift and transport boxes/products weighing up to 75 pounds, communicate by telephone, must be proficient at computer keyboard entry, and be able to move freely throughout the store to assist customers.
- Welcome all customers entering the store and answer incoming customer phone calls.
- Assist customers in product selection based on their need, insurance coverage and medical documentation
- Enter new customer demographic information into the company's operating system; obtaining appropriate insurance information, verifying private insurance through phone or internet access.
- Enter customer orders in operating system in a pending status and then stage the order as appropriate for customer pickup or delivery.
- Organize and stock assigned retail product areas. Includes assisting the inventory coordinator with stock orders when necessary.
- Representative must develop a thorough knowledge of the HME coverage guidelines for all qualifying insurances and apply these guidelines in processing customer orders.