• Ensures that Business Office tasks are done correctly and on schedule.
• Greets visitors, answers phones, processes mail and ensures a professional atmosphere in the reception
• Assists Business Office Manager in completing office functions as assigned.
• Attends all meetings and in-services as required. QUALIFICATIONS
• High School Diploma.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to read and understand English for business necessity.
• Good organizational skills.
• Experience in office procedures including typing and filing.
• Presents professional image to consumers through dress, behavior and speech.
• Adheres to Company standards for resolving consumer concerns.
• Ensures all patient/resident rights are protected.