Senior Embedded Engineer (In-Office)
We are seeking a Senior Embedded Engineer who is motivated and detail-oriented to join our current team of professional engineers. As a Senior Embedded Engineer at Oxit, you will have the chance to exercise your problem-solving skills to ensure that our projects are completed on time and within budget. Under the direction of our engineering leads, you will conduct research, build prototypes, inspect products, and provide customer support. You should have the capacity to understand engineering terminology, troubleshoot equipment, provide valuable suggestions for improvement, and communicate clearly and effectively under pressure. A successful hire will be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and strong interpersonal skills and will highly value working as a team.
- Analyzing projects and participating in multi-way discussions with hardware engineers to familiarize yourself with a product
- Identify technical risks and provide mitigation strategies
- Developing, testing, and verifying efficient, high-quality embedded code
- Collaborating on the design of future revisions of a product
- Working alongside engineers to design, build, and test solutions to a variety of technical problems
- Monitoring inventory and reordering materials & technical components
- Analyzing operations and offering suggestions for improvement
- Analyzing reports to verify that projects are on time and within budget, taking the necessary actions to reach each milestone according to the timeline
- Communicating with Project Managers and clients to detail the requirements of a project
- Planning and preparing the necessary steps to complete a project
- Calculating the requirements and specifications for each project
- Outlining drafts that accurately depicts details and information for a project
- Developing new ideas and revising current practices for a more efficient operation that continues to produce the highest quality products
- Participating in code and design reviews, communicating with staff members throughout the department as needed
- Resolve technical conflicts, make trade-offs and resolve technical problems
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Electronics, or Computer Science preferred
- Minimum 5 years of prior experience with embedded, firmware, and IoT
- Solid object-oriented programming, design, and problem-solving skills
- Experience in developing embedded software systems
- First-hand experience with wireless protocols, specifically LoRa, Wi-Fi, BLE, etc.; 3 years of experience is desired
- Strong grasp of testing and debugging techniques and protocols
- A high degree of familiarity with logic analyzers, digital storage oscilloscopes, etc.
- Acute attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to collaborate and remain professional in a fast-paced environment
- Superior problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in analytical, strategic, and innovative thinking
- Experience working with software revision control programs
Launched in 2014, Oxit has continually focused on true innovation of IoT services by creating solutions and products for an adaptive global business marketplace. Our diverse list of clientele, ranging across many industries, has grown to recognize and trust Oxit in partnering in all aspects of Smart Technology capabilities, from designing and prototyping to the strategic development and launch of their ideas. With each client, our goal is to improve necessary success-focused metrics, assist in building revenue and commercial growth, expand possibilities for customer experience, and create immersion that strengthens the foundations of brand positions.
Powered by JazzHR
Oxit LLCCharlotte, NC
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.