Tooling and Fixturing Engineer
OxiCool, Inc. – Malvern, PA
OxiCool is looking for a Tooling and Fixturing Engineer
OxiCool is looking for a Tooling and Fixturing Engineer. Our preferred Tooling and Fixturing Engineer has expertise in tooling for product mechanical assembly, material handling and positioning systems as well as laser welding fixtures. The position offers great opportunity for growth for the right individual.
Putting all your skills to work to be sure OxiCool produces the highest quality products using our state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment in a clean and safe environment.
· Provide assembly sequencing evaluations to determine the optimal tool and fixture strategy
· Provide tool and fixture design concepts for prototype and high volume production applications
· Develop detailed tool and fixture designs and drawings for use in building prototypes through 3D modeling tools such as Solidworks or Creo
· Provide product design input to improve design for manufacturing
· Evaluate assembly dimensional tolerance performance as part of tool and fixture quality validation
· Evaluate operator ergonomics for all assembly tool and fixtures
· General fabrication and modification of pre-production and production tools and fixtures including the use of a drill press, mill, lathe, grinder, band saw, and other general shop tools
· Supporting other efforts in plant manufacturing
· Helping to manage the unexpected
Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred. Military experience is a plus.
The expertise in tools and fixtures for high volume manufacturing and having strong attention to detail are critical to success in this technical role.
Important traits to be successful include possessing a friendly, energetic and well-rounded personality, trustworthy, strong character, excellent organization skills, and a self-starter
We offer full medical benefits with a 50% company match.
Starting salary is negotiable commensurate with role
Please respond only if you possess the qualifications and experience listed – submit a cover letter detailing your qualifications and experience along with your resume.
OxiCool has created energy-efficient air conditioning technologies using four natural elements – Earth (a sophisticated molecular sieve), Water (the polar water molecule's charge does our work), Air, and Fire (heat of most kinds). The company will breathe new life into air conditioning markets such as transportation, residential homes, and small buildings. OxiCool’s first two products to launch are TruckCool (for class 8 trucks) and HomeCool (for residential use).