Contract to direct hire opening for a Level 2 Help Desk Support Analyst.
Pay Rate: 16-21/hr
Looking for someone with prior help desk experience along with ability to work a flexible schedule which will includes nights and weekends.
In this role, you will provide front line support for all Help Desk operations with a special focus on user support, troubleshooting, resolution of software and hardware problems, and installation and maintenance of network equipment.
- Answer help desk tickets via email and telephone
- Troubleshoot user issues and provide prompt resolution or escalation as required
- Create and update network inventory documents, maintenance logs, usage guides, and training documents.
- Manager activation and deactivation of user accounts.
- Set up computer equipment and establish new user privileges
- Create ID badges and building access cards
- Perform updates on desktops and laptops.
- Provide networking services for special events
- Assist the Network Administrator with network updates and server maintenance.
- Troubleshoot printer issues, order supplies, and perform basic printer maintenance.
Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred in information technology, network administration or related field.
1 to 2 years’ experience working in customer service environment, with prior help desk or technology troubleshooting experience preferred.
Working knowledge of ticketing software, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Subnets, Windows 7 and up, Windows server 2008 and up, VPN software, Microsoft Office suite
Knowledge of computer hardware, and networking concepts.
Excellent communications and listening skills. Strong time management and organizational skills.
Ability to work flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
Level 2 Help Desk Support Analyst - 19575