Customer Processing Associate opening with our corporate financial services client.
Pay Rate: 12.50/hr
Provide superior customer service by responding to customers financial service-related inquiries.
- Responds to customer financial service-related inquiries via phone and email
- Investigates and corrects errors in customer accounts and statements.
- Helps resolve complicated customer complaints.
- Coordinates and expedites customer inquiries to other departments for resolution.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or finance
- At least 2 years of professional work experience
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and telephone skills
- Professional and courteous manner when interfacing with all internal and external customers.
- Basic PC skills and data entry experience with accuracy
- Ability to effectively prioritize within a high-pressure, high volume environment with tight deadlines.
Customer Service - 21414