Opening with our financial client for a Client Services Representative.
Pay Rate: 16/hr
Contract to start with potential for full-time, direct hire!
In this role, you will serve as the primary contact and facilitator of client support and questions.
- Utilize centralized tools and systems of record to capture and coordinate all client inquiries.
- Partner with internal groups to ensure delivery of service level agreements and client expectations.
- Apply a client focused approach when working through breaks in processes or deliverables and escalate appropriately when needed.
- Analyze, research and respond to telephone and email inquiries.
- Works as a team to ensure phones and email mailboxes are covered during production hours and all client inquiries are responded to in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Economics preferred with 5+ years of experience or 10+ years of experience without a degree
- Experience in client services or related industry
- Good customer service, communication and client facing skills
Financial Client Services Representative - 19412