Our client is seeking a CAD Electrical Design Engineer to become an integral part of their team! You will assist in the research, design and development of electrical components and systems.
- Develop and install electrical components and systems
- Assess and modify existing power distribution systems
- Troubleshoot relay and data system designs
- Research and document relay test results
- Track project time lines to complete tasks on schedule
- Ensure reliable operation of equipment
- Associate Degree in Mechanical and/or Electrical Design or equivalent experience; Demonstrated initiative by taking additional college level or technical job related courses.
- 10+ years of experience in engineered drafting work along with 5+ years as Lead Designer using CAD tools.
- Excellent creative ability, accuracy and very sound judgment.
- Proactively seeks efficiency related to design techniques, documentation, and process enhancements.
- Excellent knowledge of and ability to apply or exercise corporate standards related to mechanical or electrical drafting.
- Knowledge of agency standards such as UL, NEMA, IEC, and NEC.
- Mechanical: AutoCAD Suite, MS Office Applications, EasyLabel Software, working knowledge of Inventor
- Electronics: AutoCAD Suite, MS Office Applications, general knowledge of CMS
We provide multiple avenues of employment to include contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement.
Whether you are just entering the job market or are simply looking for a new opportunity, we can help.
We have job openings in the fields of IT, engineering, accounting, finance and banking, along with administrative and customer service opportunities.
Check out our openings and apply today!