Inventory Data Reporting Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
***Minimum 1 years of experience in Inventory Data Analyst or similar purchasing data role***
Oxford Solutions has an opening with our distribution client for an Inventory Data Reporting Analyst.
- Execute scheduled daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- Reconcile report data against other reports and/or financial statements to ensure data integrity.
- Maintain report contact database and execute regular backups.
- Maintain production reports. Make approved changes to the report data by modifying Teradata SQL and / or Microsoft Access databases. Make approved changes to report formatting by modifying Excel macros and / or Access databases.
- Assist in ad-hoc report development and execution including modifying existing or developing new SQL, running the report and formatting the data using advanced Excel capabilities.
- Prepare and analyze data for various projects and initiatives and interpret and summarize the findings in a PowerPoint or MS Word format.
- Bachelors’ Degree
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel (i.e. creating and editing macros and utilizing other advanced functionality)
- 1+ years of related experience including knowledge of distribution industry and purchasing and inventory concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access with ability to create basic queries, code and reports
- Understanding of relational databases, experience creating SQL statements is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to follow established processes and schedules to deliver timely and consistent report execution.
- Ability to work independently, check your own results, troubleshoot problems and exercise judgment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, proven ability to apply these in the business environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Inventory Data Reporting Analyst - 24228
We provide multiple avenues of employment to include contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement.
Whether you are just entering the job market or are simply looking for a new opportunity, we can help.
We have job openings in the fields of IT, engineering, accounting, finance and banking, along with administrative and customer service opportunities.
Check out our openings and apply today!
Oxford Solutions, Inc.
Oxford Solutions is a staffing firm specializing in the placement of talented professionals into challenging, career-enriching opportunities. Our recruiters can help get your resume in front of hiring managers for some of the best known companies across the U.S. We provide multiple avenues of employment to include contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement. Work options vary from onsite, hybrid to remote. We have job openings in the fields of IT, engineering, accounting, finance and banking, along with administrative and customer service opportunities.