Baker/Pastry Chef - PT with FT potential - NO WEEKENDS!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you interested in joining a rapidly growing, and innovative ABA therapy and health rehabilitation center? Are you looking for a company that fosters a stimulating environment that allows its team members to provide amazing experiences for all our patients? If so, this opportunity may be for you!
The Oxford Center offers a synergistic approach to health rehabilitation and ABA Therapy in a tight-knit, family-driven culture. Our vision is driven by our mission and our values. We are tenacious about serving others; we practice research driven and individualized care; we are givers of hope, joy, and encouragement; we attack the day with enthusiasm; and we share our passion for recovery.
The Oxford Center…where healing begins.
Baker/Pastry Chef - Brighton – PT with FT potential - NO WEEKENDS
This person handles the operation of our childcare food service program for Autistic children to include menu planning, food ordering, preparation, and food service in our Village shops.
- Develop menus that meet the nutritional and developmental needs of young children in accordance with USDA Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP)
- Develop creative gluten and dairy-free menus
- Inventory management – ordering all food and janitorial supplies
- Maintain contracts with all food vendors
- Food preparation for our Village shops
- Management of issues regarding environmental health, sanitation, and infectious disease control
- Knowledgeable working with gluten and dairy-free nutrition
- Superior customer service skills
- Compassionate and kind demeanor
- Professional appearance (Tattoos must be discreetly and completely covered at all times. Jewelry, spacers, retainers or gauges are not permitted while at The Oxford Center.)
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED
- ServSafe certification is preferred
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Family-oriented work environment with an open-door policy.
- Growth opportunities.
- Vacation and Holiday pay.
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, company-paid short-term disability and life insurance, 401k.
- Competitive pay based on experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Oxford Recovery Center
Get fresh Culinary Innovation Chef jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.