Title: Program Manager
Salary Range: Based on experience
Reports to: CTO
Locations: Pensacola, FL and/or Plano / Frisco, TX
Company: OxeFit is a stealth-mode startup corporation with offices located in Texas and Florida. OxeFit is focused on delivering a first of its kind solution that will transform the strength training and fitness industry. We are building a team of talented and motivated people who will have a career-defining opportunity to build a company from the ground up.
Job Description: We are looking for an experienced individual to drive Project Management within major software releases for deployments across various customer sites. The candidate must manage complex programs to success and ensure timely delivery of systems (Hardware and Software) while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. This position will work closely with Engineering development organization while maintaining direct relationship to customer deployment teams.
- Maintaining and tracking of software releases
- Build and Deliver New Project/Program SOW, Costing, Schedules and Requirements
- Manage and Mitigate Intra/Inter Project/Program Dependencies
- Project/Program Planning, Execution, and On Time Delivery
- Customer Change Request and scope Management
- Project/Program Budget
- Manage Project/Program Demand Planning with Supply Chain and R&D
- Proactively drive Communications internally and Externally in conjunction with the Product Line Management and Sales teams.
- Focus on excellence in quality programs delivery
- Ideally, has at least five years or more of software programs management experience and two years or more of customer facing experience.
- At least three years of project management experience with navigation of major accounts.
- Technical Domain skills in software development is a plus
- Ability to Manage Complex multi-dimensional projects
- Ability to handle multiple complex projects concurrently and ability to balance conflicting needs of the customer and internal requirements/requests.
- Anticipates and proactively addresses the customer’s needs
- Persuasive and influential. Able to communicate effectively to disparate audiences, working level/technical to executive level.
- Self-starter who works without daily supervision
- Understanding of Agile development methodology
- Proven track record of process improvement
Work authorization: Must be authorized to work in the United States. OxeFit will not sponsor employment visa.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science or other related field
What you can expect:
- Equity ownership participation
- Comprehensive benefit package and employer sponsored memberships
- A fun, challenging, and engaging start-up environment
- Agile, self-managed, self-organized teams
- A culture driven by innovation and team-focused engagement
- An entity that is committed to personal growth and opportunity
- Ability to work with cutting-edge and emerging technologies
Why Work Here?OxeFit is a stealth-mode startup corporation with offices located in Texas and Florida. We are focused on delivering a first of its kind solution that will transform the strength training and fitness industry. We are building a team of talented and motivated people who will have a career-defining opportunity to join a well-funded company in the tech sector. Work authorization: Must be authorized to work in the United States. OxeFit will not sponsor employment visa.
Work at a robotic strength training startup, collaborate with a high caliber team of founders/engineers/developers to disrupt a market!