Truck Driver, Class B CDL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are expanding our team and are seeking an experienced Class B CDL Box Truck Driver. Day shift position, will be home every night. Pay $18.00/hr DOE.
General Purpose of Position: Operate box truck to transport finished goods and supplies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow all safety policies and procedures
- Transport finished goods and supplies
- Pre-trip inspections of vehicles and proper completion of log information
- Load/unload box truck using pallet jack and forklift
- Lift gate deliveries and pickups
- Keep equipment clean and in good working condition
- Report mechanical issues to the appropriate person
- Other duties as assigned
Competencies Should Include:
- Impressive Safety Record
- Knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- Great Attendance Record
- Communication Proficiency
Education and Experience: Valid Class B Commercial Driver’s License required. High School diploma or GED preferred. Less than high school education with up to one month of related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Physical Demands: Valid Medical Examiner’s Certificate required. While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, with assistance if required.
All Ox employees are expected to conduct business in accordance with the highest ethical, moral, and legal standards in the best interests of Ox, its employees, and owners. Each employee has a primary duty to act at all times to uphold these standards and to act with honesty, integrity and fairness and without actual or apparent conflict of interest.
Ox Paper Tube Core
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Ox Paper Tube Core