Ox Car Care has a client in search of an Accounts Payable Customer Care Specialist in Irvine, Ca.
The Customer Accounting Specialist, Customer Service contributes to the company success by performing exemplary customer service skills, communication, and problem-solving activities and a variety of analytical accounting duties. The candidate reconciles customer accounts and works collaboratively and cross functionally across the procure to pay track to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting and refunds to customers. They also model and act in accordance with company guiding principles.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Answers and resolves all internal and external customer queries relating to payment, and funding reports
- Maintains master files and initiates various processes
- Keeps organized reports of refunds processed and refunds due
- Follows up with customers promptly and has great follow through
- Provides analysis on all exceptions and proactively communicates and resolves exceptions
- Resolves accounting questions
- Responding to customer inquiries and issues in an office environment: 2 years
- Business area specific accounting experience: 2 years
- Multi-national, multi-currency experience and knowledge: 1 year
- Professional in customer service best in class standards
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Effective customer service skills
- Flexible to change
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to use online accounting systems
The position starts at $17 per hour with room for growth. Benefits offered after 60 days of employment.
Hours would be 8am to 5pm with a 1 hour lunch.
***Must have experience budgeting a daily ledger for refunds and be organized and efficient****