We are looking for a Single or Team Driver Flatbed Experience is preferred however, we also have a Dryvan position available as well.
Our Drivers make a Percentage of the Line Haul , and we pay after each load. No waiting to get paid. Only looking to fill (2) positions at this time.
We pay based on Experience.
Prompt Settlement From A Stable Company
Since Mercer’s founding in 1977, it has been the company’s goal to have the fastest truck pay in the industry. Mercer has earned the reputation for paying owner-operators promptly after each trip delivered. This means that once our Driver delivers the load he or she will be paid generally that same day or at latest the very next day.
Our Door Is Always Open
Mercer’s open door policy means there are no barriers or restrictions between the owner-operators and the Mercer staff. Mercer does not operate a “behind closed doors” business and owner operators and Drivers alike are welcomed and encouraged to make themselves at home at the Louisville headquarters and deal directly with their coordinator. The personal attention and open atmosphere are key to the success of the contractors and the company.
Here at Mercer, Our Drivers have access to TV Lounge, Kitchen, FREE Showers, Even access to use of a Company car while in town. Along with this we have Discounts on Hotels in the area as well. This is a very Family oriented type of place to work. Many of the Owner Operators and Drivers will be happy to help with any questions you may have.
Minimum Driver Requirements
******No more than one moving violation will be excepted for this position*******
• 30 Years of Age.
• 1 year of recent verifiable experience in (OTR) Over the Road trucking.
• Good driving record with respect to accidents and traffic violations.
• Current Valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
• Current D.O.T. long form physical and card.
• Must have a smart phone.
• Ability to speak and read English.
* Driver must complete Daily Pre Trip Inspections
We like our drivers to be out 3-5 weeks at a time and we allow 1 day off for every week out on the road. So if you are out 4 weeks we give you 4 days off.
CDL A Flatbed Driver Position
• Earn a Percentage of line haul based on EXPERIENCE
• Tarp pay & stop pay (100% goes to Driver)
• Top drivers can make the choice to join our lease purchase program
• (1) Adult passenger and (1) pet is welcome to ride with you upon approval