Enterprise Account Executive, Microsoft Ecosystem
- Posted: over a month ago
Data loss can be devastating. Whether it's caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. That's why so many companies choose OwnBackup, the #1 cloud data protection platform on the Salesforce AppExchange and global leader in SaaS data protection. With over 4,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised nearly $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
As OwnBackup continues to scale into the next phase of our growth, we are excited to announce a new cloud offering in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 ecosystem. This is a rare opportunity to start at the ground floor of a new total addressable market (TAM), build from the ground up, and establish the foundation for the future of the team with the incredible potential for growth.
We're looking for an established Account Executive, with expertise in the Microsoft ecosystem to hunt for net new business by teaming up with the core sales team. In this quota-carrying role, you will convert prospects all the way through the sales process from start to close. This role will directly report to our newly named VP of Dynamics, who has a successful history of building teams and processes here at OwnBackup.
Your mission will be to identify opportunities with prospects using MS Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform, find current challenges and pain they might have, and deliver value to them through the Ownbackup platform. As you achieve and surpass your goals, you'll unlock a wealth of opportunities at OwnBackup to continue your career development. Many of our Enterprise Account Executives have moved up to management roles or have become Enterprise Account Directors.Your Day-to-Day Role
- Proactively identify and engage enterprise-grade accounts to create, develop, and close new business. This is a new logos hunter role focused on introducing OwnBackup's cloud data protection expertise to Microsoft Dynamics 365 customer base.
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quota
- Map out the decision-making process of each prospect in order to optimize conversions at each stage.
- Work hand in hand with other departments, including the Core Sales Team, Solution Engineers, Customer Success, Marketing, and Product/Engineering to provide critical customer feedback loops that influence the product roadmap to improve overall customer experience.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a quota-carrying role preferably in the SaaS and/or PaaS space
- 3+ years' experience selling into the Microsoft ecosystem (more specifically, Dynamics 365 customers)
- 3+ years' experience selling to Enterprise organizations
- Experience with consultative, value-based selling and a proven track record of exceeding quota
- Worked with multi- product offerings
- Highly analytical data driven and detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Englewood Cliffs, NJ office or San Diego, CA office to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business. OwnBackup is a global team, and as we're looking for top-talent, for the right candidate there may be an opportunity to work remotely in the following states: CA, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, MA, MD, ME, NC, NM, NV, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It's why we provide every employee with unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, and a 401(k) savings plan with a 4% employer match.
New employees also have the opportunity to attend our award-winning new hire bootcamp, which customizes the onboarding experience by role, provides new employees with invaluable hands-on training within their first few weeks at the company, and gives employees the chance to meet their new colleagues in-person.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.A Bit About Us
Have a look at our website and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and has experienced 100% year-over-year growth, establishing early market dominance in a Salesforce ecosystem that includes over 150,000 customers. And while we've experienced tremendous growth providing backup and recovery solutions for Salesforce customers, we are now offering our world-class data protection solution across other clouds, like Microsoft Dynamics 365. At OwnBackup, our vision is to empower customers to own and protect their data on any cloud platform.
AddressEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at OwnBackup