- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for an experienced CFO to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, job cost reports. Work with lending and bank institutions, bonding companies, annual insurance renewals.
• Reconcile accounting modules including Billing, A/R,A/P, GL,CM,PO, CM, & JC • Inventory Accounting and Revenue recognition
• Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances. • Cash Flow Analysis
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Lead and manage month end and year end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local and multi-state and federal government reporting requirements.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain internal controls
- Review and set goals within the organization for continued growth.
- Prepare Quarterly payroll reports 941/940, Unemployment
- Work with bonding companies, insurance companies
- Reconciliation of insurance/bank statements/loans
- Work with subcontractors, vendors, contractors to meet requirements per their contract agreement
• Prepare pre-qualifications for upcoming projects with contractors • Handle workers compensation claims working closely with carriers and agents
- Human Resources department leadership
- Non Controller duties could be assigned as needed. Flexibility and a team player mentality needed!
• Proven working experience as a Financial Controller or senior accountant • CPA License preferred but not required 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience • Advanced degree in Accounting • Through knowledge of accounting principles and procedures • Experience in creating financial statements • Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process • Excellent accounting software user and administration skills, Vista and Sage Timberline preferred. • Microsoft office with proficiency in Excel • Multi-tasking, attention to detail, highly organized, negotiating skills • Construction experience preferred • Works well with others
Owen Electric Company, Inc. offers:
• Health, Dental, Life, 401K plans • Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays • Bonus Program
Powered by JazzHR
Join the OEC team and discover one of the fastest growing electrical contractors in the Southeast! We seek to hire the very best people in our industry. Our goal is for all our employees to find the work fulfilling and rewarding.
Owen Electric Company, Inc
AddressSaint Augustine, FL
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Owen Electric Company, Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?