Seeking an electrical superintendent with a minimum of five years’ experience in all aspects of commercial and multi-family projects. Owen Electric has been in business since 1986; our area of expertise is large commercial, institutional, and multifamily electrical projects. Our reputation within the industry is the direct result of the hard work and dedication of our employees.
We are a Drug Free Company
- Minimum five years experience on commercial and multifamily projects from of the ground until completion.
- Be prepared to work with tools on an as needed basis
- Must be able to bring projects in at or below labor budget.
- AHCA experience a PLUS
- Upholds Owen Electric Company values of safety, teamwork, professionalism, growth, and integrity.
- Track record of completing multimillion-dollar commercial electrical construction projects at or below budget within the established time frame, contract scope and specification.
- Established recent work history as an Electrical Superintendent on large-scale commercial electrical construction projects.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of NEC, local building codes, industry standards, and job site safety requirements.
- Knowledgeable with the operation of tools and equipment on the job including but not limited to wire tugger, conduit benders, lifts, KO sets, backhoes, trencher, mini-excavators, and generators.
- Effectively interacts and communicates professionally with management, support staff, field personnel, trade contractors, vendors, and clients.
- Flexibility to work hours required to maintain project schedule based on the scope of work which at times may include working long hours or weekends.
- Evaluate information and analyze problems logically to develop and implement solutions.
- Master Electrician License required
- 30 Hour OSHA Certification required
- CPR/First Aid preferred
Some of the ways we take care of OEC employees
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance
- 401k plan with a company match
- Paid sick/personal days
- Paid holidays
- Career advancement with a growing company
- Use of company cell phone and vehicle for business purposes based on the position and requirements