- Expired: January 29, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
- Drive product discovery and delivery by helping identify solutions with a team of designers, engineers, project managers, and stakeholders across the organization. This includes prioritized enhancements and new solutions.
- Identify various customer problems of size and scope, establishing and delivering impactful solutions
- Analyze current customer experiences to define friction points and help create seamless and effortless experiences
- Define detailed product requirements, scope, ship, measure features, and use rapid cycles to iterate and learn.
- Measure impact by developing and tracking solution-specific metrics
- Gather documents and requirements necessary for product creation and launch
- Build trust and effective relationships with peers/cross-functional teams, and work with leadership to establish product strategy
- Take part in day-to-day team activities and other assigned duties
- At least 2 years of product management or growth experience
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and thrive in fast-paced environments
- Strong problem-solving abilities - you can cut through the noise and laser focus on what really matters
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative methodologies to understand customers and an ability to explore and structure customers’ insights
- You can take complex ideas and distill them into simple and understandable specifications
- You love being challenged, constantly want to grow your skills and learn new things, and you're extremely passionate about what you do
- A degree in Management Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science, Business, or another technical related field is preferred
At Overpass, we believe job boards and call centers are a thing of the past. Our vision is to create a global talent marketplace for customer engagement leaders to find and deploy niche talent, while still having deep insight and accountability into the work performed. Our platform is one part talent marketplace and one part sales enablement tool. By bringing everything together in one place, we offer businesses a flexible sales team at scale while providing consistent, ongoing opportunities for sales professionals who desire to work remotely.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Overpass LLC.