Office & Recruitment Administrator
Overpass LLC Newark, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Overpass is a SAAS based remote-work platform with offices in Newark, NJ, Brooklyn, NY & Cluj-Napoca, Romania. We provide the platform to hire the best sales experts, engage and maintain amazing customer relationships, and effectively manage remote teams from anywhere in the world.
We’re looking for an organized and personable Office Administrator to join our team in Newark, NJ. This individual will work closely with management on various tasks and projects to ensure that the company's needs are met. The Office Administrator will help facilitate this effort from a Recruitment, HR, and administrative perspective. This person should be resourceful and creative with the willingness to take on different responsibilities when needed. The successful candidate will be proactive, detail-oriented, and tech-savvy.
We’re a startup. This means you may find yourself wearing multiple hats or working on multiple projects. Here are some examples of duties the Office Administrator will perform:
- Greet visitors and ensure proper protocol for persons entering the office
- Keep track of office expenses as needed
- Schedule and coordinate meetings
- Take pride in the appearance and presentation of our office
- Monitor and maintain an inventory of office supplies, kitchen supplies, and equipment
- Onboard new employees
- Review company policies and benefits with new hires
- Act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external sources
- Organize and maintain personnel files
- Track contractor hours and payments
SCHEDULING & EVENT PLANNING
- Manage team calendar
- Plan and execute exciting, fun team-building events
- Schedule and coordinate conferences, events, travel, and other similar activities
- Source candidates from various channels
- Review candidate resumes and screen candidates by phone
- Work closely with management to define roles and review candidates
- Manage recruitment workflow and interview scheduling process
- Conduct initial call-screen for various positions
- Perform reference checks
Skills & Background Required:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a fast-paced office environment!
- A bachelor's degree with a great GPA is a HUGE plus
- Proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in recruitment processes and applicant tracking systems is a plus
- Out-of-the-box recruitment methods for this role is crucial
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required with strong interpersonal skills
- You are a team player who knows when to act independently and when to seek second opinions
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and 'think on your feet’
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and work in a dynamic office environment
- Excellent proactive follow-up skills required
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Must have the ability to appropriately manage confidential information
Perks & Considerations:
Here are some considerations and a list of perks you'll want to keep in mind:
- Our culture and environment promotes personal and professional growth
- We value teamwork and collaboration
- We'll provide you with awesome hardware
- Our kitchen is stocked with lots of snacks and food
- We have a lounge area to rest your head or kickback when you need it
- Casual & relaxed work environment
- Flexible PTO policy
- Our Newark office is a 22-minute commute from the Path & Penn Station in NYC.
Overpass LLCWhy Work Here?
Grow professionally and personally in an awesome team environment.
Our vision at Overpass is to create a holistic solution for sales leaders to find the talent, tools, and transparency needed to effectively work together from anywhere in the world. Our platform is one part talent marketplace, one part sales tools, and one part analytics. By bringing everything together in one place, we offer businesses a flexible sales team at scale while providing consistent, ongoing opportunities for sales professionals who desire to live remotely.
40 Commerce StreetNewark, NJ