Part-time co-teacher for certified in-home Reggio-based preschool
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About The Position
We are looking for a passionate and caring co-teacher to join our community, ideally with experience teaching in the Reggio style. We value consistency for our children and families, so long-term commitment is needed.
Please read about our school at www.overlookpreschool.com before applying. If you are interested in the position, please send us a message and we will get back to you with the specifics.
- Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education or CDA preferred.
- Achievement of Oregon Registry Step 3 or above preferred, plus continued enrollment with the Oregon Registry.
- Experience teaching using Reggio techniques and a project approach preferred.
- Social Security Card and valid photo identification.
- Physical ability to walk up and down stairs, bend down and lift children, and see and hear them for safety purposes. Must be able to stand for most of the day.
Required Certifications (or willingness to obtain/update these certifications prior to start of school)
- First Aid & CPR.
- Child Abuse and Neglect course.
- Infant Sleep Training course.
- Food Handlers Card.
- Enrollment in the Oregon Criminal History Registry.
Vacations and Paid Time Off
The position includes 8+ weeks of paid vacation plus 4 days of paid time off, 90 days after your start date.
Employee hours are 8:00 am to 1:30 pm, Monday through Thursday.
Overlook Collaborative PreschoolWhy Work Here?
Come join our in-home preschool! Fun, relaxed work environment. Consistent paycheck, paid vacation time, plus afternoons and Fridays off!
EducationView all jobs at Overlook Collaborative Preschool