Overhead Door Company of Greater Syracuse seeks to hire for the position of Installation/Service Technician . We are looking for individuals who have verifiable experience in the garage door trade.
We take great pride in offering our customers the best products and services backed by a top notch team that is always willing to go the extra mile every day of the week.
- Drive to the job site per instruction of manager, assess customer’s service/repair or installation needs and complete the installation or repair of the product to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Acquire knowledge of all products, further develop mechanical skills, learn new techniques for installing material to meet our high expectations while maintaining quality workmanship with minimal warranty.
- Implement safe work practices and maintain a safe working environment.
- Ensure that all job tickets are completed, signed and submitted accurately.
- Call management if a problem occurs or if scope of work changes.
- Maintain inventory on truck and have knowledge and understanding of all parts, part numbers and part descriptions.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Able to safely lift 75 pounds over your head.
- Verifiable garage door industry experience required.
- Welding experience a plus.
- Must possess clean NY State Driver' License.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Must be able to obtain a DOT medical certificate (non-CDL).
PAY & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Hourly Salary
- Benefits including medical, life and disability coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid Time Off Plan
- Paid Major Holidays