IT / Systems Administrator
Overair Santa Ana, CA
- Posted: 29 days ago
Overair is developing the next generation of commercial air-transportation. Our core team is hard at work bringing Butterfly, its all-electric air taxi vehicle, to market. Butterfly leverages 20 years of development and patented high efficiency VTOL technology in order provide the most compelling aircraft across the air-mobility ecosystem.
We are seeking a System Administrator that will be working in a highly collaborative, multi-platform and multi–disciplined environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Document processes and environments
- Workstation hardware/software support and setup
- Network troubleshooting
- Land line and mobile phone support
- Printer support
- Organize and maintain IT supplies
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Communication skills, active listening and customer support
- Able to write clear and concise technical documentation
- General networking knowledge from firewall to endpoint
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Microsoft SQL Server or other databases
- Server virtualization, Hyper-V/VMware
- Office 365 administration
- PowerShell/Bash scripting
- Windows and Linux server knowledge
- Windows Desktop Support experience
- Active Directory administration
- Office 365 Administration
- AWS or similar Cloud infrastructure service
Summary of Benefits:
- Medical – Company contributes 100% for eligible employees and dependents.
- Dental & Vision – Company contributes 80% for eligible employees, 50% for each dependent.
- 401(k) plan – Employee eligible and auto-enrolled on first day, 6% match, no vesting period.
- Paid Time Off:
- Vacation: 3 weeks/year
- Holiday: 11 days/year
- Sick Time: 48 hours/year
- Unpaid Time Off: 2 weeks/year
AddressSanta Ana, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Overair