OverDrive, Inc. Cleveland, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
The Training Specialist's responsibilities include delivering world-class training and documentation to partners and end users in order to successfully engage them with OverDrive products and services. This position utilizes best practices in the field of training and development to create and deliver meaningful learning experiences in a variety of formats.
- Deliver and facilitate online and/or on-site technology training for OverDrive products and services.
- Co-produce and/or co-deliver ongoing live library and K-12 partner webinars.
- Create, contribute to, and/or maintain OverDrive training assets, including how-to videos, eLearning modules, presentations, scripts, demonstrations, and job aids.
- Manage planning and follow-up activities for partner webinars.
- Manage the Training team email alias.
- Contribute to/update team documentation such as Marketing requests, business processes, archival of team assets, and more.
- Research and document training trends and best practices.
- Build and maintain cross-team relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Communication, Business or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years’ related experience (library or K - 12, training, instructional design, project management).
- Facilitate technology training with a compelling personal presence and style.
- Strong verbal, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Strong writing / editing skills with an emphasis on technical communication.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment with multiple and shifting priorities.
- Aptitude for working with a diverse range of audiences.
- Comfortable with digital media, web-based software and mobile devices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Valid driver’s license.
As you’ve probably guessed, OverDrive is a place that values individuality and variety. We don’t want you to be like everyone else, we don’t even want you to be like us—we want you to be like you! So, if you're interested in joining the OverDrive team, apply below and tell us what inspires you about OverDrive and why you think you are perfect for our team.
OverDrive values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
EducationView all jobs at OverDrive, Inc.