OverDrive, Inc. Cleveland, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
OverDrive is looking for bright, driven, creative, and out of the box thinkers who want to help create the way reading will be done for the next generation. We are now accepting resumes for an Intern (Sales).
Who We Are:
The OverDrive Team is a group of passionate individuals working to deliver digital books to readers at libraries, schools, and retailers all over the world. We work in a lively, casual environment to develop software and apps that millions of people use every single day. We’re Clevelanders at heart – tenacious, committed, and driven to exceed our own standards. Most of all, we’re idea people. We believe every great idea should be pursued, and we regularly celebrate the great ideas that come from every department.
- Perform extra outreach to already existing customers in order to nurture relationship and increase business.
- Data entry and auditing using our Customer Relationship Management tool, Salesforce.
- Assist in Webinar presentations.
- Learn about OverDrive Products, eBook licensing.
- Cross-reference EBSCO book lists with OverDrive’s inventory in Marketplace.
- Maintain tracking reports.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain excellent customer relationships.
- Able to communicate effectively and appropriately with client contacts, outside vendors / contractors, and internal staff.
- You have an eagerness to work within a dynamic, client-focused, service-oriented environment.
- Well organized with a strong detail orientation.
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Suite).
- Confident and energetic; professional and team-oriented.
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges and responsibilities.
- Flexible; ability to respond quickly to changes in project scope or timelines.
- Reliable transportation.
As you’ve probably guessed, OverDrive is a place that values individuality and variety. We don’t want you to be like everyone else, we don’t even want you to be like us—we want you to be like you! So, if you’re interested in joining the OverDrive team apply below and tell us what inspires you about OverDrive and why you think you are perfect for our team.
OverDrive values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.