Ovation Insurance is looking for a licensed customer service advisor. Ovation is a small but quickly growing insurance agency in Fort Wayne, IN. The candidate will play a crucial part in the success and growth of the agency by providing service support to both the clients and the sales team of Ovation Insurance.
- Must have or acquire active Ohio and Indiana insurance licenses
- Very comfortable with prospecting conversations
- Strong attention to detail
- Articulate note taker and able to concisely document conversations and transactions
- Willing and able to get in front of the camera regularly
- Natural desire to help customers and prospects
- Willing to follow processes and instructions
- Must be coachable and trainable
- Comfortable with using multiple forms of social media and willing to post regularly
- Fundamental property and casualty product knowledge
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely comfortable using and learning new technologies
- Schedule and maintain calendar appointments via Google Calendar and Calendly to ensure appointments don’t get booked when you are unable to take one
- Work with insurance carrier websites and comparative raters to quote, bind, and issue new business policies.
- Delegate tasks for e-signatures
- Application handling to your service team
- Maintain relationships with current clients and build a referral pipeline.
- Send video proposals via www.ovationinsure.com.
- Offer the best and most intelligent insurance possible – every time.
- Make the process as simple for the client as possible.
- Make your relationship with your co-workers and Ovation Insurance management as simple as possible with clear communication.
- Communicate ahead of time when you plan to take off.
- Make the most of every opportunity
- Communicate via VOIP phone, text, and email using dedicated phone numbers and technology.
- Follow Ovation Insurance’s guidelines and operational processes.
- Obtain underwriting approval by completing an application for coverage
- Provides continuing service to customers by thoroughly completing a service request, customer policy reviews, and courtesy follow-up calls.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enter all data points into agency programs and software to ensure accurate data, including contact information, policy and quoting message, and all correspondence
Ovation Insurance provides Base Compensation, Enhanced Pay, and special incentives that are among the best in the business. The agency’s basic compensation correlates to education completion, and enhanced pay is linked to consistently properly completing revenue-producing tasks.