The Lab Assistant supports the laboratory personnel in day-to-day operations. Great opportunity to get your foot in the door and learn from some of the brightest and respected in the industry.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment while adhering to standard operating procedures (SOPs), processing directives, production standards, policies, health and safety directives and regulations.
- Maintain flexibility for working hours as IVF processes are time-dependent, includes some weekend work.
- Support embryologists with all aspects of IVF processes as directed by the Senior Embryologists.
- Assist with andrology procedures such as IUI preparation and semen analysis as well as assist with shipping and receiving of frozen specimens.
- Assist with maintaining integrity of media, collection, and semen processing data; record and communicate oocyte collection, maintain embryo production data records; maintain accurate labelling and traceability of media and embryo production.
- Assist with lab maintenance; sanitize working areas and equipment; follow production inventory and LN2 management protocols; maintain processing equipment, glassware and plastic dishes and processing areas.
- Support patient care by answering and directing phone calls, organizing and scheduling appointments, organizing and coordinating meetings, and maintaining filing systems.
- Perform general office duties and all other tasks as requested by physicians, director and embryologists.
- Bachelor of Science degree in biological sciences
Ovation FertilityCincinnati, OH
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.