IT Manager (Manufacturing)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $130,000 to $160,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
PURPOSE: Coordinate, troubleshoot, and maintain application development and production activities of computerized management information systems department.
Essentially we need someone that can manage the security, network, infrastructure with data
data experience – integrity, migration, SQL, etc.
Can be temp-to-perm or a full-time employee.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, implement, maintain and support technology systems and applications across the company’s multi-site locations
- Identify and support cost-effective technology solutions and application enhancements to support the needs of a high growth organization.
- Establish an IT framework for the ERP landscape in line with business strategy.
- Lead continuous improvement activities to optimize application performance, quality and reliability of platforms to achieve business objectives.
- Ensures IT applications meet business requirements for reporting and data integrity while performing with a high degree of stability.
- Leads user training and documentation of business applications.
- Ensures quality deliverables through consistent design, development, testing, and deployment practices.
- Manage and/or support third party technology vendors for hardware and infrastructure needs of the company, including servers, network, desktop, internet, email, phones, website, etc.
- Consults with management team to analyze computer system needs for management information and functional operations, to determine scope and priorities of projects, and to discuss system capacity, equipment acquisitions, and new technologies.
- Understand business concepts and identify opportunities to drive business improvements through the use of IT and process development.
- Maintain an understanding of the technology current architectures, as well as roadmap plans and strategic direction for the products.
- Troubleshoots Microsoft SQL programs, query writing, profiling, and SQL server maintenance.
- Provides computer support to all users. Logs help desks requests. Manage, process and disposition all help desk requests.
- Support Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Power BI
- Tests, deploys, trains, troubleshoots, and implements software updates to company ERP software to enhance system usability and monitor system security.
- Manages computer operation scheduling, backup, storage, data integrity, and retrieval functions.
- Works with Cisco adaptive technology devices to setup, implement, troubleshoot and maintain firewall firmware and software equipment as well as Virtual Private Network access.
- Ensures virus definitions are updated and closely monitors computer network for intrusions.
- Maintains Corporate Intranet.
- Provides after hour support as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS/BASIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science or equivalent thereof; plus 7+ years’ relevant work experience.
- Supervisory or leadership experience highly desired.
- Experience with implementing and managing ERP software in a multi-site manufacturing environment
- Experience with Microsoft products - Office365, SharePoint, Power BI
- Experience with ERP systems. Epicor, Prophet21 (P21) experience highly desired.
- Experience with managing all aspects of IT operations including network and server hardware, information security, backup practices, email applications and conversions.
- Experience in development, documentation and standardization of business processes.
- Project management experience,
- Must be familiar with modern techniques and concepts of networking setup, maintenance, troubleshooting, and expansions.
- Flexibility in work schedule to accommodate software and hardware updates with minimum down time.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Work Location: Hybrid remote in King of Prussia, PA 19406
While many businesses have made a partial or complete move to Microsoft cloud, we recognize that most have not been able to fully maximize returns on their cloud investments. Not leveraging the transformative applications and features available with their Microsoft subscriptions, companies are missing the opportunity to improve their businesses. These organizations also often struggle with scalability; requiring advanced technical skills for shorter intermittent projects, making finding experienced and dependable people highly challenging.
Ovatio empowers these businesses with experienced technology advisors, certified Microsoft engineers, specialized IT contractors, and the highest caliber of personal client service and support to maximize resources, scale technologies and people, solve business needs and reach strategic goals.
Core to our internal mission: we deliver results, we deliver integrity, and we deliver a trusted, life-long relationship.
AddressKing of Prussia, PA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?