Service Coordinator IT
Outstanding IT Managed Service Provider Fenton, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our company is searching for an eager, empathetic, and detail-oriented Dispatcher to join our growing service team. The Service Desk Dispatcher is a key role in providing our best-in-class customer support services. This position plays a vital role in our daily operations by acting as the first point of contact for our clients and includes; collecting, documenting and getting the information to the right team member at the right time to set everyone up for success. In this role, one will be responsible for creating, processing, coordinating, and dispatching of service tickets. This position requires one who can multi-task and can make quick decisions. The Service Desk Dispatcher must be able to maintain a friendly and empathetic tone at ALL times with clients and staff, regardless of the situation at hand.
You should apply if the following statements are true:
- Passionate about serving others. You genuinely enjoy the opportunity to help those seeking assistance.
- Are a perfectionist and are meticulous about the details. A people person with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have a basic understanding of computers, software, email, networks, and Microsoft products. You get how IT infrastructure impacts daily business operations.
- A team player. You embrace collaboration with others and don't mind shifting gears at a moment's notice.
- Someone that takes pride in ownership. You care deeply about what the quality of your work represents and are highly detail-oriented.
- Impassioned learner. You value providing and receiving training, coaching, and feedback from others.
- Believe that busy is good. You aren't afraid of hard work or working hard and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively self-manage multiple projects or tasks simultaneously.
- Have an associate degree in a related field, and/or active entry-level industry certification, and/or a minimum of 2 years of proven customer service experience
- Schedule technicians work load to maximize efficiency
- Keep customers and technicians informed of the status and timeline for completion
- Verify warranty and service contract coverage and explain provisions and exclusions to customers
- Communicating with Operations Manager and technicians to understand maintenance and repair needs on customer equipment
- Coordinate estimates for hardware and preventative maintenance plans
- Create, track, review and close work orders
- Maintain Customer and Supplier Relations
Outstanding IT Managed Service ProviderWhy Work Here?
Awesome High Tech Environment and Room for Advancement
Our company is an IT service firm (MSSP) Managed Security Service Provider that specializes with small and medium organizations by delivering the highest level of professional computer IT services. We've been working with SMB's for over 25 years and have a long list of highly satisfied business clients. Our success comes from hiring the best talent in our business. All of our engineers are Microsoft Certified and we are the only IT service company in the region with the designation of MICROSOFT SILVER SMALL and MIDMARKET CLOUD SOLUTIONS and SILVER CLOUD SOLUTIONS. We are in the top 5% of all Microsoft Partners worldwide. We are also a member of the elite Microsoft SMB CLOUD CHAMPIONS CLUB.
107 S WalnutFenton, MI
TechnologyView all jobs at Outstanding IT Managed Service Provider