Sales Service Representative
- Expired: 12 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- As an authorized representative for Amazon, we are responsible for - Territory sales managers go to local multi-dwelling properties in Southern California and work with condominiums, apartment buildings, and building portfolios to ensure they're set up with this complimentary service.
- Having KFB ensures an increase in the safety of the building and logistic efficiency when it comes to deliveries, as well as standardizing the process and making the properties more marketable to tenants.
- As an authorized representative for AT&T Business, we are hired to ensure all qualified businesses are up to date with the fiber optics for their telecommunication network.
- Territory sales managers are responsible for going to local small businesses in Southern California and work with CEOs, presidents, and managers of businesses to do price/cost analysis and figure out if there are opportunities for them to take advantage of AT&T's fiber-optic network.
- Having fiber ensures top-of-the-line quality when it comes to business internet as well as the fastest and most reliable connection.
- Outsourced Licensee Network is a boutique outside B2B direct marketing company based in Long Beach.
- We have been in business for over 10 years and have been hired by elite companies in multiple industries to be the face behind their logo in Southern California.
- Being able to provide clients with face-to-face representation provides them with an opportunity to connect with customers in a way that can't be substituted through any other form of marketing. We, therefore, are seeking out team members that are personable, professional, and are able to consult and build relationships with business decision-makers.
- We are Authorized Representative of Amazon Key for Business and AT&T.
- As a territory manager, the day-to-day involves getting on a virtual morning huddle call with the team or coming into the office with the team to review the day, goals, and discuss strategy.
- Following the huddles, the team goes out to assigned territories with an iPad pre-loaded with Salesforce leads, client marketing collateral, and PPE gear and meeting with qualified decision-makers and helps consult them to make decisions that will make a positive impact on their businesses.
- Monday-Friday position.
- Although most pay components are negotiable, we offer a $600 guarantee wage, as well as commissions, bonuses, $200/month gas allowance, health allowance, and other benefits.
- This is a W2 full-time position. Health Care Reimbursement Bonus, eligible after (120 days) of employment.
- We do offer management training opportunities for people interested in growth. People that achieve sales targets have opportunities to follow a growth track that allows them to be cross-trained in areas of leadership, team development, and operations.
Experience is not required due to our comprehensive training program however we do appreciate having people that come in that understand the b2b outside sales environment and understand the importance of working well both independently and in a team dynamic.
At a base level, OLN Inc trains staff members to act as liaisons between clients and prospective customers in the California and Washington business market. On a management level, our firm acts as an advisory agent for dozens of marketing firms within the network as well as prepares recently-promoted managers to oversee new markets and campaigns. OLN Inc currently works with the largest e-commerce and the largest telecom company in our Long Beach, CA location.
Follow OLN Inc on Twitter for updates, career advice and entrepreneurial motivation! https://twitter.com/olninc
Outsourced Licensee Network Inc
AddressEl Segundo, CA
Get fresh Territory Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.