- Must be Board Certified or Board eligible with no more than 2 years out of residency
- Must have or be willing to attain a Montana state medical license
- Must have or be eligible to attain DEA
- Must relocate to the area fully before starting
- Must be comfortable in a rural setting with rural types of cases
RURAL HEALTH CLINIC
- 1:4 days
- Mostly calls/very rare for someone to actually go in.
- No rounding
- Starting a new panel!
- Daily patient volume: 20 per day
- ALL AGES
- Average 1 new eval per day @40 minute
- Average 16-19 follow-ups per day @25 minute
- All scheduled appointments/very low cancelation rate
2 NP's/ 2 PA's/ RN's/ MA's